OMG! I'm PG - How did that happen? Sarah??

OMG! I'm PG - How did that happen? Sarah??

Holly
Holly

February 3rd, 2012, 6:04 pm #1

Hi Girls!

AF late this month, no HCG shots this month and getting ready for IVF in March and poof! BFP this morning at 29 days. How did that happen? Sarah might have been right last month when she said I wasn't ovulating. Took Clomid for Clomid challenge and maybe that did it? Did do accupuncture twice as well. First RE said I was + for ureaplasma and placed DH and me on antibiotic. Could it have been that? Also taking vitamin D supplements along with fish oil. Diagnosed a month ago with small ovaries and FSH Day 10 of 13.7. Cross fingers and say prayers. Hope this works. Hugs and Kisses to you all for all the great support. We'll see where this takes us!

Holly

b&a72
b&a72

February 3rd, 2012, 6:38 pm #2

That is awesome congrats! Here is to a healthy and happy 9 months!

Laura
Laura

February 3rd, 2012, 6:59 pm #3

Hi Girls!

AF late this month, no HCG shots this month and getting ready for IVF in March and poof! BFP this morning at 29 days. How did that happen? Sarah might have been right last month when she said I wasn't ovulating. Took Clomid for Clomid challenge and maybe that did it? Did do accupuncture twice as well. First RE said I was + for ureaplasma and placed DH and me on antibiotic. Could it have been that? Also taking vitamin D supplements along with fish oil. Diagnosed a month ago with small ovaries and FSH Day 10 of 13.7. Cross fingers and say prayers. Hope this works. Hugs and Kisses to you all for all the great support. We'll see where this takes us!

Holly
And you now believe that CD10 FSH doesn't count right?

Keep us posted with your betas!

Erin
Erin

February 3rd, 2012, 7:13 pm #4

Hi Girls!

Holly
Congratulations! n/t

teresa
teresa

February 3rd, 2012, 7:21 pm #5

Hi Girls!

Holly
Congratulations!! n/t

minka
minka

February 3rd, 2012, 8:17 pm #6

Hi Girls!

Holly
SO happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Jen
Jen

February 3rd, 2012, 8:39 pm #7

Hi Girls!

Holly
Congratulations!!! I'd love it if we would all get a "Poof!" Sending good fertile thoughts and prayers for an enjoyable 9 months!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 3rd, 2012, 9:33 pm #8

Hi Girls!

Holly
Congrats!!! n/t

February 3rd, 2012, 11:43 pm #9

Hi Girls!

Holly
Wonderful news! Congratulations! n/t

mel
mel

February 3rd, 2012, 11:51 pm #10

Hi Girls!

Holly
Congrats!!! n/t