Oh no! Light pink CM before transfer!

Oh no! Light pink CM before transfer!

Anon from below
Anon from below

April 26th, 2012, 2:12 am #1

Hi everyone,
I started PIO shots last night and my day 3 transfer is tomorrow morning. This afternoon and tonight, I had pink CM. Is this common with PIO or does it mean that my lining is thinning or something?

Thanks for your help!

Original poster
Original poster

April 26th, 2012, 3:26 pm #2

Well, transfer was today and i made the mistake of asking the RE to measure my lining. It was 7.5 at retrieval so my RE said to take advantage of a suddenly decent lining and transfee.
Today it was measured abdominally and was just under 6.

On the plus side embryo was awesome.... 8 cell grade 1

Can this work?

Thanks!

Sara H
Sara H

April 26th, 2012, 3:39 pm #3

Hi everyone,
I started PIO shots last night and my day 3 transfer is tomorrow morning. This afternoon and tonight, I had pink CM. Is this common with PIO or does it mean that my lining is thinning or something?

Thanks for your help!
Honestly, that small an amount and the fact that it was done two different ways makes them apples to oranges. And, other factors come into play so I really would not sweat this!

PLUS: You had a perfect embie! Just focus on that!

So, keep your feet warm, pamper yourself and take care!
Finger's crossed!

Sara H

summerwind03
summerwind03

April 26th, 2012, 3:54 pm #4

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help!
(and you should, if you haven't) she says cm tinged with blood is a very good sign right around ovulation!

Original poster
Original poster

April 26th, 2012, 3:56 pm #5

Honestly, that small an amount and the fact that it was done two different ways makes them apples to oranges. And, other factors come into play so I really would not sweat this!

PLUS: You had a perfect embie! Just focus on that!

So, keep your feet warm, pamper yourself and take care!
Finger's crossed!

Sara H
Thank you so much for the positive thoughts!
Re also said something about apples and oranges but i was on valium so not sure what he meant

I thought i read somewhere that natural conception pregnancies never get to the levels expected for ivf? Is that true?

Also if the embie is good could it realistically have a chance with a thin lining?

Thanks!

Original poster
Original poster

April 26th, 2012, 4:18 pm #6

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help!
I just read somewhere that PIO that has already been opened should not be used. I have a full bottle (unopened) and one that was opened by me a while back, which is the one I've been using for the last 2 nights?

Am I doomed???