O'd on CD5....any hope?

O'd on CD5....any hope?

AJ
AJ

April 19th, 2012, 9:10 pm #1

This cycle, despite taking Estrace in the LP and starting Estinyl with BFN I recruited and matured an early follicle. Size and E2 were both great, lining of course is thin, measuring 6mm today (CD6). Nurse told me to start P4 and estrace tomorrow but I'm like, UGH! I just got off of the P4 suppositories a week ago and for those of you who use them, you can understand why I'm not so thrilled to start them up again so soon. Has anyone heard of success stories with O'ing so soon?

TIA!!

Laura
Laura

April 20th, 2012, 12:37 am #2

With a 6mm lining and O on CD15. However, mine ended with m/c...supposedly not for that reason. So, I'd get back on the p4 anyway.

AJ
AJ

April 20th, 2012, 3:24 am #3

I'm going with the assumption that the thin lining is the only negative to O'ing early....thanks again for your response:)

Sara Q
Sara Q

April 20th, 2012, 7:51 am #4

This cycle, despite taking Estrace in the LP and starting Estinyl with BFN I recruited and matured an early follicle. Size and E2 were both great, lining of course is thin, measuring 6mm today (CD6). Nurse told me to start P4 and estrace tomorrow but I'm like, UGH! I just got off of the P4 suppositories a week ago and for those of you who use them, you can understand why I'm not so thrilled to start them up again so soon. Has anyone heard of success stories with O'ing so soon?

TIA!!
I don't know AJ, but I think I'm in the same boat. Good luck! Please let me know if you hear any success stories and/or how to stop this from happening in the future.

AJ
AJ

April 20th, 2012, 1:23 pm #5

So sorry you're in the same boat- it's so terribly frustrating! This is my 3rd back to back Estinyl cycle- the 1st cycle I was suppressed and the cycle was 60 days long, last cycle seemed perfect at 28 days and now this. Taking Estrace in the LP and Estinyl are the only "easy" fixes for this I know of. I had a stretch of O'ing early over a year ago and the only thing that seemed to "reset" me was to take BCP's for a month, which of course is a last resort.

Hopefully, both our bodies with reset themselves and get back on track!

BTW, I read your other post- so excited for you about getting your adoption paperwork in order! I know that's stressful in it's own way, but must be a nice distraction to focus on something else?? Best of luck to you~

April 20th, 2012, 11:30 pm #6

TIA!!
I wish I could remember who and post links, but forgive my lack of memory on that.

I also recall a paper that Dr. Check published about a successful pregnancy with a lining of 4mm. So, I think that even with a 6mm lining, you have a shot and the P4 and Estrace could help. But I understand the dislike for those progesterone supps! Not something I looked forward to, either.