Not doing well, this is hard!!!

Not doing well, this is hard!!!

anna
anna

January 24th, 2012, 7:26 pm #1

So today is 4 day past day 3 transfer and I have AF like cramp. I am so worried, I have these cramps every month and they have never led to BFP. I am not doing well, this is a lot harder than what I anticipated. I have never had a transfer and never expected to get prg without IVF transfer because of my tubes, so now that this is real, I am so nervous. Plus, I know its too early but I have no symptoms different than each month. I just feel the same as all BFN cycles. I feel like I am standing at a middle of a highway waiting for a big truck to come and hit me. This is bad

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 24th, 2012, 7:35 pm #2

these days are soooo bad because you're reading into everything and start feeling things and you get to a point where you don't know if they're real or imagined.

You have to figure out some activity that will distract you. Horsebackriding??? LOL, kidding of course! But a walk with DH, a walk in the mall, flipping though magazines at Barnes and Noble, cleaning out your closets, getting hair done, bringing car in for service, update your resume.

It's a matter of riding it out.

anna
anna

January 24th, 2012, 7:47 pm #3

yeah my #s were good

P4: 39
E2: 270
Lining: 12HH

Oh i know its bad, but i am at freaking work and doing something extremely boarding today. i know i know, i am going crazy insane and probably making everyone in this board crazy as well. but I hate these cramps, it could e because of my endometriosis. If I didnt have these cramps with sudden sharp pain coming every hour or so it would be a lot easier to distract myself from 2WW thought..

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 24th, 2012, 7:52 pm #4

how about...those are GREAT numbers Anna! And great lining too! This is great news that your luteal numbers and lining are "performing" well!

anna
anna

January 24th, 2012, 8:02 pm #5

Thanks MrA.

BTW it was a funny disaster to get that UTZ scheduled. I made the schedule with the RE who did my retrieval and I thought OK, I am just going to show up and then he cant say no. I got an email the day before that the RE saw me on the schedule and canceled my appointment because its too early for an UTZ (he thought I am looking g to see if I am prg) so I had to call his cell since it was after hour and very politely asked him to do the UTZ just for my own sake since I am paranoid and he finally agreed.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 24th, 2012, 8:08 pm #6

and that he obliged!! Because imagine how you'd really feel right now if you hadn't done that u/s.... you'd be crazy X 100.

bigboy
bigboy

January 24th, 2012, 8:12 pm #7

So today is 4 day past day 3 transfer and I have AF like cramp. I am so worried, I have these cramps every month and they have never led to BFP. I am not doing well, this is a lot harder than what I anticipated. I have never had a transfer and never expected to get prg without IVF transfer because of my tubes, so now that this is real, I am so nervous. Plus, I know its too early but I have no symptoms different than each month. I just feel the same as all BFN cycles. I feel like I am standing at a middle of a highway waiting for a big truck to come and hit me. This is bad
hi anna - i havent been on as much but i wanted to say good luck and hang in there : ) i think you are doing great : )

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 24th, 2012, 8:21 pm #8

how about...those are GREAT numbers Anna! And great lining too! This is great news that your luteal numbers and lining are "performing" well!
Those are great 6DPO numbers Anna! Keep as busy as you can. As Mrs. A said, you just have to ride it out.

January 24th, 2012, 8:36 pm #9

Try not to think about any of your symptoms. They really don't mean anything at all. You could be having symptoms that are similar to a period and still be pregnant. It is just impossible to tell at this point by looking at symptoms. Try to just think positive thoughts. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

teresa
teresa

January 24th, 2012, 8:38 pm #10

Anna,

You're in my thoughts. I just said a prayer for you.

XOXOXO