Next steps...

Next steps...

June 15th, 2011, 4:26 pm #1

Hi all,

RE's office called back about next steps..looks like he really thought through it and decided he wants me to do a natural cycle this time. He will monitor with u/s and b/w and this time add progesterone support post ovulation. I like it...it seems very much like what Check would do....I've liked this RE for that reason..he has held hope and he is really reasonable.

So here's to a good next cycle. I hope I will have all your good luck and wishes with me ... i am so grateful to get support on this board.

I am waiting for AF to arrive...maybe some exercise in the form of walks and yoga will help:-)

trying to be optimistic...

gisg

June 15th, 2011, 5:38 pm #2

I am rather new to this board. oculd you pease sharea little of your history with me.
thanks
Anna

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,1st IVf with 2 follicle failed abnormal egg didnt fertilize, DE speech Ugh...

June 15th, 2011, 5:38 pm #3

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,1st IVf with 2 follicle failed abnormal egg didnt fertilize, DE speech Ugh...

June 15th, 2011, 6:03 pm #4

I am rather new to this board. oculd you pease sharea little of your history with me.
thanks
Anna

Age=28
Hi Anna,

Dx with DOR after irregular cycles started and TTC for 18 months now. This is secondary infertility for me I had no problems conceiving my son the first time around. Tried Femara, Follistim, acupunture and herbs, ALL BFN! I don't respond to stims at all..my body just shuts down and goes into menopause literally....after the follistim cycle i had hot flashes which i have never had before so not a candidate for IVF.

Moved to Stanford RE in Dec'10 and started DHEA 3x a day tried two clomid cycles and several natural cycles in between all BFN so far. This last one was a clomid cycle and I had one follie that looked promising but still a BFN. I have low AFC and AMH too...36.5 yrs old....

was really down the last few days but I've managed to pick myself up...

gisg

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 15th, 2011, 7:03 pm #5

Hi all,

RE's office called back about next steps..looks like he really thought through it and decided he wants me to do a natural cycle this time. He will monitor with u/s and b/w and this time add progesterone support post ovulation. I like it...it seems very much like what Check would do....I've liked this RE for that reason..he has held hope and he is really reasonable.

So here's to a good next cycle. I hope I will have all your good luck and wishes with me ... i am so grateful to get support on this board.

I am waiting for AF to arrive...maybe some exercise in the form of walks and yoga will help:-)

gisg
Hang in there G!!! You should remain optimistic and going natural for a little while should be good. Especially when the alternative, e.g. stims, IVF, doesn't seem to be to viable for you.

June 15th, 2011, 8:32 pm #6

Hi Anna,

Dx with DOR after irregular cycles started and TTC for 18 months now. This is secondary infertility for me I had no problems conceiving my son the first time around. Tried Femara, Follistim, acupunture and herbs, ALL BFN! I don't respond to stims at all..my body just shuts down and goes into menopause literally....after the follistim cycle i had hot flashes which i have never had before so not a candidate for IVF.

Moved to Stanford RE in Dec'10 and started DHEA 3x a day tried two clomid cycles and several natural cycles in between all BFN so far. This last one was a clomid cycle and I had one follie that looked promising but still a BFN. I have low AFC and AMH too...36.5 yrs old....

was really down the last few days but I've managed to pick myself up...

gisg
well, i am no expert in natural cycle but i wanted to wish you a good luck, i guess with my previou IVf which i made 1 mature follicle with so much stim, I will be heading toward natural cycle as well. my AFC if just 4.

Age=28

bigboy
bigboy

June 16th, 2011, 1:27 am #7

Hi all,

gisg
that sounds like a great plan.

also, pilates is great too : )