Negative

Negative

jmassage
jmassage

February 11th, 2012, 10:03 pm #1

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I could have sworn I saw a very, very faint line, but I really had to look for it. I'm assuming it was probably just an evaporation line or possibly some left over trigger.

I don't even know how to feel. I was preparing for this. I felt ok this morning. DH and I went out and did some errands for a while and I think that's when it hit me. We were at the mall and I saw two newborns in a store. Logically I know that sometimes you have to try a few times and this was our first time with ANY sort of fertility treatment. I know we will try again next month. I think RE suggests taking a month off to give ovaries a rest. So we have a plan, but it still is a disappointment. Everything was going so well throughout this whole month and then WHAM...there's that BFN...and the first thing I thought was, of course its negative. Everything always is for us. I feel angry.

I guess I have to keep taking this stupid crinone and estraidol until Monday when I go in for beta. Which is depresing enough in itself. One thing I keep trying to wrap my head around is how come it didn't implant?? We only had one embie but a fairly good one. My uterine lining looked good. I've had an endometrial biopsy and hsg nd everything normal. Maybe the embryo stopped dividing once in my uterus. Who knows. I guess it's just a bit concerning because if it comes to the point where we do DE, I want to make damn sure theres not an issue with my uterus/implantation as our Insurance doesn't cover DE. Any thoughts on that are appreciated. I guess I will just have to get through this like all the other times. I"t gets draining. I'm trying to look at the positive and realize that we got alot of answers this month in regard to my response to stims, DH and I can make good embryos, etc. Thanks for listening

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 11th, 2012, 10:09 pm #2

Do you have Infertility insurance if so check out CNY fertility center they billed my DE cycle as if it was my IVF cycle and because their prices are so low it was covered..

anna
anna

February 11th, 2012, 10:16 pm #3

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I could have sworn I saw a very, very faint line, but I really had to look for it. I'm assuming it was probably just an evaporation line or possibly some left over trigger.

I don't even know how to feel. I was preparing for this. I felt ok this morning. DH and I went out and did some errands for a while and I think that's when it hit me. We were at the mall and I saw two newborns in a store. Logically I know that sometimes you have to try a few times and this was our first time with ANY sort of fertility treatment. I know we will try again next month. I think RE suggests taking a month off to give ovaries a rest. So we have a plan, but it still is a disappointment. Everything was going so well throughout this whole month and then WHAM...there's that BFN...and the first thing I thought was, of course its negative. Everything always is for us. I feel angry.

I guess I have to keep taking this stupid crinone and estraidol until Monday when I go in for beta. Which is depresing enough in itself. One thing I keep trying to wrap my head around is how come it didn't implant?? We only had one embie but a fairly good one. My uterine lining looked good. I've had an endometrial biopsy and hsg nd everything normal. Maybe the embryo stopped dividing once in my uterus. Who knows. I guess it's just a bit concerning because if it comes to the point where we do DE, I want to make damn sure theres not an issue with my uterus/implantation as our Insurance doesn't cover DE. Any thoughts on that are appreciated. I guess I will just have to get through this like all the other times. I"t gets draining. I'm trying to look at the positive and realize that we got alot of answers this month in regard to my response to stims, DH and I can make good embryos, etc. Thanks for listening
Don't trust internet cheapos. One of the gave me bfn after.I had + beta. Btw the trigger is all out by now do if u see some thing its not trigger. Was the faint line after 5 min or before?

jmassage
jmassage

February 11th, 2012, 10:17 pm #4

Do you have Infertility insurance if so check out CNY fertility center they billed my DE cycle as if it was my IVF cycle and because their prices are so low it was covered..
CNY is actually who I work with. We have the empire plan which is great for IVF but don't cover DE. Maybe CNY made a mistake?? A nice one for you!! lol

jmassage
jmassage

February 11th, 2012, 10:20 pm #5

Don't trust internet cheapos. One of the gave me bfn after.I had + beta. Btw the trigger is all out by now do if u see some thing its not trigger. Was the faint line after 5 min or before?
detects up to 6 days before missed period. I think I saw line after 5 minutes, or close to it. It was sooo faint. With other 2 pg it was much more noticable. I'll test again in morning just to see. Two came in pack.

anon#2
anon#2

February 11th, 2012, 10:50 pm #6

Don't put this info on a public board, the clinic could very well get in trouble because of that. There r many people who don't like ins fraud and could simply go report the clinic after seeing ur post. The RE could loose his license and etc...

NancyMN
NancyMN

February 11th, 2012, 10:51 pm #7

detects up to 6 days before missed period. I think I saw line after 5 minutes, or close to it. It was sooo faint. With other 2 pg it was much more noticable. I'll test again in morning just to see. Two came in pack.
You really saw a line and it's stronger tomorrow.

jmassage
jmassage

February 11th, 2012, 10:58 pm #8

Don't put this info on a public board, the clinic could very well get in trouble because of that. There r many people who don't like ins fraud and could simply go report the clinic after seeing ur post. The RE could loose his license and etc...
ummm...weren't you the one who stated in your post that they billed your DE cycle for IVF cycle??

teresa
teresa

February 11th, 2012, 11:20 pm #9

tomorrow there is a darker line.
it sounds promising if you saw something!!!
i know it sucks to not see the positive straight away. its heart wrenching big time.
and taking the crinone and estradiol is frustrating too. but take it, just in case.
i really, really hope you get that darker line...i have been rooting for you!!!
love, teresa

jmassage
jmassage

February 11th, 2012, 11:25 pm #10

You are such a sweetheart Teresa...Thank you