need some reassurance

need some reassurance

January 29th, 2012, 10:33 pm #1

I know that no one can say for sure but I'm scheduled for retrieval in morning. Did trigger shot lastnight at 8pm. About 15 minutes ago I started getting some minor cramping and CM. I know this may be from estrogen rising as well, buti'm so scared I'm ovulating RIGHT NOW. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks

Nadia80
Nadia80

January 29th, 2012, 11:14 pm #2

BD!!! In case. BD BD.

Xoxo

teresa
teresa

January 29th, 2012, 11:26 pm #3

I know that no one can say for sure but I'm scheduled for retrieval in morning. Did trigger shot lastnight at 8pm. About 15 minutes ago I started getting some minor cramping and CM. I know this may be from estrogen rising as well, buti'm so scared I'm ovulating RIGHT NOW. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks
I would say BD for sure. And- GREAT LUCK tomorrow to you!!! Many wishes for success, I wish you ALL the best!!

XOXO

January 30th, 2012, 12:10 am #4

The same thing happened to me, even my blood work showed ovulation, I did have the ovulayion cramp and every thing but made to retrieval. I hope u can make it as well.

Please excuse any typos, typed from my cell phone!!!

IVF #1...no fertilization
IVF #2...E2 drop, canceled
IVF #3...E2 drop, canceled
Gearing up for IVF #4

January 30th, 2012, 12:14 am #5

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/t ... pped+again

Gearing up for IVF #4

January 30th, 2012, 12:19 am #6

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/

Gearing up for IVF #4

January 30th, 2012, 12:28 am #7

The same thing happened to me, even my blood work showed ovulation, I did have the ovulayion cramp and every thing but made to retrieval. I hope u can make it as well.

Gearing up for IVF #4
And my DH and I shouldn't have sex tonight correct?

Sara H
Sara H

January 30th, 2012, 12:48 am #8

and I never O'd earlier.

So, I'd say IF DH does not have sperm issues or they told you NOT to that you should BD tonight to be safe. If you have O'd they might convert you to IUI tomorrow but either way you still have a great chance. I had three follicles my successful cycle with TI!

Do make sure they do a sono first to see!

Good luck and hang in there!

Hugs!
Sara H

Sara H
Sara H

January 30th, 2012, 12:51 am #9

I mean I had cramps on different cycles when I triggered but never o'd early. There was one cycle I was sure I had and was surprised to see all was good at the Dr.

HUGS!
Sara H

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 30th, 2012, 4:09 am #10

it can all be very normal. I remember at one retrieval telling the RE to hurry up and get it done because I was about to O any minute. I didn't and ER was successful.