I just finished a natural cycle at NHFC. I retrieved 2 eggs today but dont know yet the quality or fert results.
Im thinking of giving Cornell one more try next month with the low stim protocol that Dr Davis suggests, except asking him to not epp me and just hope my fsh is low, if its not i can always continue at NHFC with a natural cycle..
What do you think? Is Davis' protocol of 75 mg of Menopur the same that Dr Zhang would do on a mini ivf-if so I might as well do it there for a lot cheaper, right? Also Dr Zhang wants me on the BCP for the next two weeks, should I go on it to control my AF and just go see Dr Davis on Day 2 and Dr Zhang and see where my FSH falls to decide where to cycle at that point? or will the BCP affect other things that Davis will do?
I know you guys know the answer...?
I don't know about the other dr.s so i can't help there but congrats on the two!
Fingers crossed for them and that you won't have to find another dr. anyway!