My story and my protocols (A to Z meant, prg ment)

My story and my protocols (A to Z meant, prg ment)

Anna
Anna

April 16th, 2012, 4:25 am #1

Hello every one. I posted my story on the prg board because I wanted to be logged in and be able to remove it in the future for privacy reason. Its a lot of personal information. Below is the link to it:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/t ... y+IF+Story

April 16th, 2012, 1:52 pm #2

thanks for posting. I have some questions on your last cycle with Check. I am at work right now, so will post later with my questions. I will post on the prg board so everything can be removed later on.

Erin
Erin

April 16th, 2012, 2:45 pm #3

Hello every one. I posted my story on the prg board because I wanted to be logged in and be able to remove it in the future for privacy reason. Its a lot of personal information. Below is the link to it:

Hi Anna- I really appreciated reading your story this morning, especially as I have started my back-to-back cycle and frankly feel a bit like giving up. Congratulations on getting to where you are today! It's interesting that in your "winning" protocol you didn't take any stims until your biggest follie was 14mm. I've never waited that long and I actually don't think Dr. C.heck suggested waiting until then either for me, but I could see how it could help with quality and interesting that your E2 got that high... In any case, congrats again and wishing you the best.

B.
B.

April 16th, 2012, 3:58 pm #4

I really appreciate you sharing the details of your story, I know it can help a lot of people who are told devastating things by RE's, or who are maybe feeling hopeless for one reason or another.

Julie
Julie

April 16th, 2012, 4:04 pm #5

Wow... so much you have went through. Your experiece is very impressive and encouraging.

Big congrats on your pregnancy and all the best.

Alli
Alli

April 16th, 2012, 7:19 pm #6

Glad you posted.

April 17th, 2012, 11:27 pm #7

I think these positive outcome stories are so helpful, especially for relative newcomers to the boards. It is important for those whose RE's have given them gloom and doom with relatively normal (in my opinion) FSH levels in the lower teens and tried to immediately push them into DE (which I think they do to help their stats and make money). It is also important for those with elevated and VERY elevated FSH levels to see that there still can be a positive outcome, particularly for the "youngsters" under 40. Sometimes, just finding the right doctors is the key.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 17th, 2012, 11:50 pm #8

Those are very dire stats for sure, I wouldn't call that normal FSH. The biggest thing she had going was her young age, but even so it was an uphill battle with her numbers even getting someone to agree to IVF and not cancel over only getting one or two eggs. I'm impressed she stuck with it. I remember when she first was on the boards so upset, didn't have a ton of money to work with, docs on the west coast giving her a hard time, trying to work a full-time job where she couldn't have a phone on, trying to be an IVF patient at a clinic in NJ, with some flaky monitoring clinic making mistakes... it just didn't look good at all. I thought she would do DE since she was open to it and it didn't have the roadblocks (except $$$$). So so happy for her the way things turned out, one of the strangest cases I've seen on here with a happy ending.

Anna
Anna

April 18th, 2012, 12:32 am #9

Yes, highest CD3 fsh was 28, AFC anywhere from 2 to 4. And on CD8 of one cycle my FSH was 77. In Dr. checks opinion that FSH was as good as a CD 3 because I didnt ovulate and had no folly. But the FSH 77 cycle was right after a converted IVF to IUI, so technically on the month before I was pumped with hormones and I like to think that was why my FSH was 77, but Dr. check disagreed with me. In any way, thanks for all the respond.

Anna
Anna

April 18th, 2012, 12:37 am #10

Those are very dire stats for sure, I wouldn't call that normal FSH. The biggest thing she had going was her young age, but even so it was an uphill battle with her numbers even getting someone to agree to IVF and not cancel over only getting one or two eggs. I'm impressed she stuck with it. I remember when she first was on the boards so upset, didn't have a ton of money to work with, docs on the west coast giving her a hard time, trying to work a full-time job where she couldn't have a phone on, trying to be an IVF patient at a clinic in NJ, with some flaky monitoring clinic making mistakes... it just didn't look good at all. I thought she would do DE since she was open to it and it didn't have the roadblocks (except $$$$). So so happy for her the way things turned out, one of the strangest cases I've seen on here with a happy ending.
Wow, I am impressed how you remembered and follow every detail of my journey, specially the part that I couldnt answer Coopers call back at work and would get stressed out. thanks for caring