My consult -FYI

My consult -FYI

Nadia
Nadia

July 4th, 2012, 3:46 am #1

Well I just wanted to post this as a FYI

I called Dr Nimero of the Arizona Fertility Syudies Clinic in Scotsdale.

Thank God he has free phone consults within hours of filling out the form online.
Because his consultation is 300$.

I told him everything .. He asked questions...and told me like all other docs told me.. He can't help POF.

So yup.

Just my little testimonial.

Xoxo ladies

Nadia

Jainee
Jainee

July 4th, 2012, 6:27 am #2

HI Nadia
so sorry- I know the feeling..........have you been to see Dr. Check? Jainee

Sara H
Sara H

July 4th, 2012, 2:44 pm #3

Thank God he has free phone consults within hours of filling out the form online.

I told him everything .. He asked questions...and told me like all other docs told me.. He can't help POF.

So yup.

Xoxo ladies

Nadia
I am so sorry.

But, as Jainee suggested, have you chatted with dr. Ch.eck? This being the reason:

He's soo good at leveling hormones. So, if you can level you out and get you out of POF maybe then you can work with the other dr?

Dr. C was totally able to do that for me. I am not saying it will work, just another thought.

Good luck and I am so sorry you had to hear this form him, so frustrating!
Hugs,
Sara H

Laura
Laura

July 4th, 2012, 8:47 pm #4

So yup.

Xoxo ladies

Nadia
As much as I hate to promote the clinic, I do think he's a competent Dr...just has incompetent, tactless staff. He shrugged at my FSH of 22 and sub-20 e2 where I know I would have been kicked out of other clinics. I don't think he's only in it for the money either as he actually wanted to help my natural cycles return and regulate themselves before we even talked about ART. So, maybe worth a try?

Ashley
Ashley

July 5th, 2012, 4:48 am #5

So yup.

Xoxo ladies

Nadia
I feel your pain as I have pof too . I am seeing Dr Check he is the only one who give me hope pls try to consult with him.

Good luck!

b&a72
b&a72

July 5th, 2012, 4:13 pm #6

So yup.

Xoxo ladies

Nadia
I was treated by Dr. Ne.ime.ro for my first failed cycle and he was all about high FSH and DOR having no bearing on success rates but seems like he has changed his tune. But trust me when I say you would not want to cycle there anyways, besides G.ina his assistant the office is poorly run and they only use 2 protocols either microdose lupron or anatagon. He is not an out of the box thinker on protocols and tries to ram the CGH stuff down your throat even if you say you don't want it. Billing for unknown stuff is also an issue there based on my expierence. I finally found success after 4 cycles with Dr. Check and his low stim approach.