Let's get the Roll Call going!

Let's get the Roll Call going!

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 2:50 pm #1

Please post under your headings. This is our time to show what's great about this board!

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 2:50 pm #2

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 2:51 pm #3

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 2:52 pm #4

Please post under your headings. This is our time to show what's great about this board!
Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 2:53 pm #5

For those who have succeeded please post:

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info

KerriA
KerriA

April 3rd, 2011, 3:03 pm #6

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info
On ART cycle #9
Post Stats - highest FSH 27 on d4 Jan 2010

Clinic - Reproductive Sciences Center

RE Wood

Age 36

Protocol - started out with menopur injections but folllicles fizzled out for the second cycle in a row. 2 weeks after follie fizzle I got a positive opk and went in for unmedicated B2B IUI's w/ DS. Taking trigger shot boosters and estrace will switch over to prometrium on Wed.

Any Relevant Info- I was successful at cycle #7 last July with menopur and estrace and trigger shot boosters in the luteal phase, but unfortunately, I lost that baby girl due to a fatal chromosomal disorder at 17 weeks. I'm very nervous to see what my 7 dpo progesterone levels are on Tues as my past natural cycle IUIs have shown that I am ovulating crappy eggs.

I'm doing the kitchen sink of supplements: Royal Jelly w/ bee pollen, Floravital - iron and B vitamins (rec by accupuncturist - & I think this extended my luteal phase by a day last cycle), 1 shot fresh wheat grass, pnv, baby aspirin, CoQ10, Ubiquinol, Vitamin D3, folic acid

Bethpky
Bethpky

April 3rd, 2011, 4:05 pm #7

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info
I'm now 38 years old; was 37 when I conceived from a cycle that began Oct. 25, 2010. Will be 23 weeks tomorrow; amnio at 15 1/2 weeks showed a chromosomal normal boy.

I owe everything to Dr. Check b/c he straightened out my wacky hormones. On the visit I went to see him, I had a mature follicle at CD 2/3. My highest recorded FSH was 21.9, and my AMH was 0.3. Dr. Check put me on estrace and Lupron in that luteal phase. I did a natural cycle with about 3 days of Gonal-F boost. Got pregnant in August; very early m/c in September (betas never rose properly). I decided on a month long break in which I had an endometrial biopsy, and HSG and took BCP. Decided to cycle with my local RE using what I'd learned at Dr. Check's office. Took a couple of days of estinyl and then went in for FSH test; it was below 10. I stepped up to a medium stim dosage of Gonal-F. Used Cetrotide for 1-2 days and then an HCG trigger shot. Only produced one mature follicle and one other measurable one. DH and I had TI, and I got a BFP at 10 DPO.

Also, I was on a large cocktail of vitamins and supplements: 400-800 mg of Ubiquinol CoQ10, pre-natal vitamin, B-Complex, DHEA (75 and then stepped down to 25 mg), Vitamin D (2000 mcg/day), and maybe a couple of other things. I truly believe the vitamin/supplement therapy improved my egg quality.

Looking back, I think I've been in perimenopause since age 32 or so. Dr. Check estimated that I'll go into full-blown menopause b/t ages 41 and 45. I honestly feel better right now than I've felt in years. The perimenopause was zapping my energy.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't count my blessings! Thanks to everyone on the board for your support and guidance.

Cee
Cee

April 3rd, 2011, 5:13 pm #8

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info
AF showed yesterday, finally, so I consider myself now cycling!

Post Stats: none yet, going in for CD3 b/w & u/s tomorrow

Clinic: Cooper (with a local clinic monitoring)

RE: Check

Protocol: IUI, with bravelle & lupron trigger

Any Relevant Info: not that I can think of!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

April 3rd, 2011, 5:33 pm #9

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info
Age at conception: 39 and 2 months and 6 days (conceived 12/30/10)

How long TTC: Home calendar noted January 2005 as month to get PG (33 at that time); but "in discussions" since at least 2002 (31 at the time). No other issues whatsoever other than "high FSH".

Highest CD 2 or 3 FSH: CD 2 / 25

Most recent AMH result: 0.3 in Sept. 2010

FSH in conception cycle: CD 2 / 12.1

Due date: 9/22/11

Treatment in conception cycle: I was moving on to DE and in the meantime I agreed to do a post-coital test with with Dr. Check. Followed Dr. Check's natural "protocol"; Mucinex, TI, HCG trigger shot followed by Crinone in the a.m. and 200 mg. of vaginal suppository in the p.m.

Treatments in prior cycles:

First IVF cycle started November 2009; last IVF cycle completed December 2010.

IVF cycle #1 - Local RE; primed with BCP followed by MDL with 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur. Converted to IUI due to poor response. BFN.

IVF cycle #2 - Local RE; no priming, 300 Gonal F with 150 Menopur, used Ganirelix. Converted to IUI due to poor response. BFN.

IVF cycle #3 - Dr. Davis at Cornell; primed with EPP followed by 450 Gonal F and 150 Menopur, used Ganirelix. 2 eggs retrieved; fertilized with ICSI; no assisted hatching; transferred 4 cell and 6 cell. BFN.

IVF cycle #4 - Dr. Davis at Cornell; primed with EPP followed by Leuprolide Acetate, 300 Gonal F and 300 Menopur. Converted to IUI due to poor response. BFN.

IVF cycle #5 - Dr. Check at Cooper; no priming, started with 75 Gonal F, graduated to 150 Gonal F, introduced Ganirelix and 150 Menopur; switched to Cetrotide after 3 days of Ganirelix; progressed to 225 Gonal F and 150 Menopur. 5 eggs retrieved; all fertilized naturally; assisted hatching used. transferred 4 cell, 5 cell, 6 cell. Chemical BFP.

IVF cycle #6 - Dr. Davis at Cornell; no priming, started with Clomid 100 mg per day and then 150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. Did not follow instructions and self-adjusted meds to gradually increase to 225 Gonal F; used Cetrotide to control LH. 4 eggs retrieved; all ICSI-ed, only 3 fertilized; assisted hatching used. transferred 4 cell, 5 cell, 11 cell. BFN.

IVF cycle #7 - Dr. Davis at Cornell; no priming, started with Clomid 100 mg per day and then 150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. Followed instructions as given. Converted to IUI due to poor response. BFN.

IVF cycle #8 - Dr. Davis at Cornell; no priming, started with Clomid 100 mg per day and then 150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. Followed instructions as given. Converted to IUI due to poor response. BFN.

IVF cycle #9 - Dr. Check at Cooper; no priming, started 75 Gonal F and progressed to 225 Gonal F. 4 eggs retrieved; 3 mature and fertilized naturally, 1 immature and did not fertilize; assisted hatching used. transferred a 3 cell, 4 cell and 11 cell. BFN.

Other relevant info: I did EVERYTHING except bathe in the fertile waters of Australia! TCM, acupuncture (for at least 1 year!!); tried Mayan massage; healing session with a shaman; cleansing with a spiritualist; "pilgrimage" to St. Anne at St. Jean Baptiste Church in NYC; and nearly every supplement known to man that could help with TTC (from Vitex, to Monavie, to wheatgrass, Royal Jelly, to Ubiquinol...you name it and I probably used at some time or another).

April 3rd, 2011, 5:45 pm #10

Post Stats

Clinic

RE

Protocol

Any Relevant Info
Post Stats

Clinic: Cooper, currently my own clinic however (LOL)

RE: Check, or currently myself (again needing to be my own advocate at times)

Protocol: Currently doing 20mg of natural progesterone post O for 2 weeks. Hoping to bring on AF. Other:
AM - B complex, Vitex, D3 400,
Noon - multi, D3 400, Ubiquinol 100
Eve - Melatonin 3mg, Omega 3 Essential Woman, Probiotic (yeast infections)
(I also take Zyrtec am/pm unrelated)

Any Relevant Info: I am ttc#2 - I was high fsh ttc#1 and had a miracle w/ RE#2. Onto RE#3 and my body has been very different this time around. With #1 I was doing yoga 3x per week, and reiki 1x per month and acu 2x per month. I did a mayan fertility massage the month before I conceived and I saw a therapist monthly as well. I am currently doing massage monthly but not a specialty.

<i></i> I try to get on and post on a regular basis but work has me swamped this semester!

Rebekah