In 2 w/w. Progesterone shot wiping me out

In 2 w/w. Progesterone shot wiping me out

August 15th, 2012, 11:13 pm #1

I made it to transfer with my 1 emby. I've been on the Progesterone shot for 2 days, and I do it around noon, and get completely wiped out for the rest of the day. Anyone else have this? I am going to call my doctor's office tomorrow to see if I should take it just before I go to sleep at night, see if that helps.

BTW, DH still out of state for work (back Monday! Yay!) so get to do the IM shots all by myself. Fun.

MargieD
MargieD

August 15th, 2012, 11:29 pm #2

And yeah - it's not fun administering the shots yourself...

Good luck!

Sara Q
Sara Q

August 18th, 2012, 3:16 am #3

I made it to transfer with my 1 emby. I've been on the Progesterone shot for 2 days, and I do it around noon, and get completely wiped out for the rest of the day. Anyone else have this? I am going to call my doctor's office tomorrow to see if I should take it just before I go to sleep at night, see if that helps.

BTW, DH still out of state for work (back Monday! Yay!) so get to do the IM shots all by myself. Fun.
Otherwise I find that I'm too drowsy afterwards. But if you have insomnia, PIO shots are great at night!

Good luck and take care,
Sara Q

August 19th, 2012, 2:21 am #4

I have switched to doing them at night, it does help somewhat. But the advantage for me of doing it earlier, is now I spend all day dreading it. 10:20pm. Gotta suck it up and get to it. URRRGH.