Holy crap! All 15 fertilized!

Holy crap! All 15 fertilized!

JulesM
JulesM

April 23rd, 2011, 4:22 pm #1

They will call me tomorrow with at transfer time but no further info on the embryos until time of transfer. They don't like to disturb them again until transfer time. So excited I'm shaking BUT.... I have had decent fert rates before and have had next to nothing survive to day 3 so have to remain cautiously optimistic.
BTW, I did not use ICSI.

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

April 23rd, 2011, 4:59 pm #2

Great news Jules! With that many in play, would they do a 3 day transfer, or wait to see how things look for a day 5?

JulesM
JulesM

April 23rd, 2011, 5:07 pm #3

They only do day 3s

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

April 23rd, 2011, 5:12 pm #4

...and your Easter basket-full of fertilized eggs!

julesM
julesM

April 23rd, 2011, 5:19 pm #5

Thanks!!! n/t

Jamie
Jamie

April 23rd, 2011, 5:26 pm #6

They will call me tomorrow with at transfer time but no further info on the embryos until time of transfer. They don't like to disturb them again until transfer time. So excited I'm shaking BUT.... I have had decent fert rates before and have had next to nothing survive to day 3 so have to remain cautiously optimistic.
BTW, I did not use ICSI.
Have you been on any supplements or anything? That is unbelievable, especially since you didn't even ICSI!

Clearly this protocol was fantastic for you!

Bethpky
Bethpky

April 23rd, 2011, 6:26 pm #7

BTW, I did not use ICSI.
I just know it! Congratulations.

Will your transfer be on Easter Sunday?

KerriA
KerriA

April 23rd, 2011, 7:35 pm #8

BTW, I did not use ICSI.
WOW! WOW! WOW! Jules, I saw your protocol below, but I think we need ALL the details - supplements,what side of the bed you slept on, etc!!
I am so excited for you!!!!!
best,
kerri

JulesM
JulesM

April 23rd, 2011, 8:57 pm #9

Have you been on any supplements or anything? That is unbelievable, especially since you didn't even ICSI!

Clearly this protocol was fantastic for you!
I just stuck with the ubiquinol/coQ10 mix of 400 each in split doses daily. I have been taking high dose vit D liquid of about 5000iu... but wasn't consistent, so maybe 5x week. Also took fish oil, folic acid, vit B6 and rasp leaf tabs. I haven't even been taking a pre-natal or multi vit but will after transfer. I just felt exhausted from doing all the right stuff so went into this one with a more relaxed approach. I have been doing power yoga 2-3x week since Jan and feel that has relaxed me and given me a new look on life. I just went into this cycle with the attitude that "what ever happens, happens". So honestly, I did NOTHING to make this cycle better.

JulesM
JulesM

April 23rd, 2011, 8:58 pm #10

I just know it! Congratulations.

Will your transfer be on Easter Sunday?
Transfer will be Monday. At least with this fert report I can relax until then.