has anyone heard from katie?

has anyone heard from katie?

June 10th, 2011, 6:45 pm #1

isnt she getting her first beta today??

June 10th, 2011, 7:16 pm #2

So at 15 dpo, my beta is 192. Progesterone is 40. Such a huge relief. Very happy, but trying to stay cautious. I'll go back on Monday for beta #2. This time we won't tell family until the u/s. We made the big mistake of telling everyone too soon last time. It's so hard with ART, because everyone who is close to us kind of knows when we should be finding out. So I'm doing my best to be vague with my answers.
Thanks for asking bigboy (Aka the other Katie ).
I'm so very very happy. Words truly can't express.
And now I'm going to nap because I barely slept last night!

Tanya
Tanya

June 10th, 2011, 7:33 pm #3

I'm so happy for you! That is a great beta!

June 10th, 2011, 7:36 pm #4

So at 15 dpo, my beta is 192. Progesterone is 40. Such a huge relief. Very happy, but trying to stay cautious. I'll go back on Monday for beta #2. This time we won't tell family until the u/s. We made the big mistake of telling everyone too soon last time. It's so hard with ART, because everyone who is close to us kind of knows when we should be finding out. So I'm doing my best to be vague with my answers.
that is great, congratulations!!!

MargieD
MargieD

June 10th, 2011, 7:37 pm #5

Wasn't this higher than the last time??

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2011, 7:46 pm #6

Good news! Looking forward to more good news to come on Monday!
Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 10th, 2011, 7:47 pm #7

above post jnoels

lucy999
lucy999

June 10th, 2011, 7:53 pm #8

that is a great beta.

Sara H
Sara H

June 10th, 2011, 7:54 pm #9

That is wonderful!

Huge Hugs!
Sara H

Anna
Anna

June 10th, 2011, 8:11 pm #10