Guiliana Rancic expecting a baby

Guiliana Rancic expecting a baby

AJ
AJ

April 23rd, 2012, 1:11 pm #1

I just read that she is expecting via a gestational surrogate. I'm thrilled for her!

Erin
Erin

April 23rd, 2012, 1:25 pm #2

I just got teary watching the clip of them on the Today show (I'm going to blame the hormones for that...). What a relief it must be to finally be on the other side of all this. How exciting for them!

AJ
AJ

April 23rd, 2012, 1:42 pm #3

It hasn't been on yet where I live. I hope everyone here gets to celebrate their BFP's too, soon!

April 23rd, 2012, 4:10 pm #4

I just read that she is expecting via a gestational surrogate. I'm thrilled for her!
So happy for them! nt
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

AJ
AJ

April 23rd, 2012, 4:22 pm #5

that it was their last chance with her OE. They transferred the only 2 embryos they had retrieved before her cancer treatment. It sounded like they wouldn't be able to do anymore IF treatments.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 23rd, 2012, 5:53 pm #6

That would put the time of embryo transfer at November or December last year? That was FAST considering when she was diagnosed, her surgery, and the time it takes to get a surrogate under contract and screened and prepared for a transfer.

Alli
Alli

April 23rd, 2012, 6:30 pm #7

I'm sure they didn't have much trouble finding a surro. I would think most would love to help out a celeb.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

April 23rd, 2012, 7:26 pm #8

Last week's episode showed them meeing with "Con.ceivabilities" in Denver and a "perfect" gest carrier who was ready to go happened to be available because the family the woman was originally going to carry for ended up pg and didn't need the gest carrier. They met her and apparently selected her asap. The reveal show is on tomorrow night and it looks like they found out the positive around New Years Eve which would give a due date the first week around Sept 8.

Laura
Laura

April 24th, 2012, 2:56 am #9

I'm really happy for them. What a beautiful baby that is going to be!!!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 24th, 2012, 3:45 am #10

Last week's episode showed them meeing with "Con.ceivabilities" in Denver and a "perfect" gest carrier who was ready to go happened to be available because the family the woman was originally going to carry for ended up pg and didn't need the gest carrier. They met her and apparently selected her asap. The reveal show is on tomorrow night and it looks like they found out the positive around New Years Eve which would give a due date the first week around Sept 8.
I watched last week....I knew it would be good news when they gave us teh fake-out crying scene with Guuilian in the previews!! I'm so happy for them!!