Fsh level while stimming, where should they be at?

Fsh level while stimming, where should they be at?

July 27th, 2012, 1:47 am #1

Emiley's post below got me thinking. Co.oper checks your fsh while stimming. Does anyone know where they want your fsh to be while doing a low stim cycle? I would imagine it's different for everyone since we all start on cd 3 with different levels. Just curious if there is a happy number. the point where they know that the meds are working and that it's not just your own fsh in play.

My first ivf (non-Co.ooper) my cd 3 fsh was right around 6, A couple days into taking stims my fsh raised to 25. My RE at the time was pleased with this number and I continued to take around 350iu of fsh a day. My first IVF at CC my day 3 fsh was 8 but it only rose to 11. I know that the goal is to only get a couple eggs with low-stim but it just seems like there was still room to push a little further. Thoughts?

Sara Q
Sara Q

July 27th, 2012, 5:53 am #2

...but i think this is a very good question. my highest fsh with this check cycle (canceled) was 16 after 5 days of stimming. my cd1 fsh was 4.3 and my cd4 fsh was 8.7. dunno if that helps at all, but maybe it gives you more data points.