Frustrated

Frustrated

Cee
Cee

October 11th, 2011, 4:12 pm #1

Last cycle I had a big cyst on my left side, went on BCP for 3 weeks to get rid of it. On the 2nd week of the BCP I bled for a straight week. Was told "breakthrough bleeding" was normal, I said it was a full blown period.

Went in last week on what I considered CD9.

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

Had 2 small follies on the left and nothing on the right. They told me to go back in yesterday.

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Had one on the left at 13.9 and one on the right at 12.5. But my lining was only a 6.6 TL. They said "you look like you're surging, go back in tomorrow."

I'm waiting on b/w but the follie on the left was all wonky-looking, like it's collapsing. It's at 14.5. The right one went crazy and grew to 19!! In one day. Since yesterday afternoon I've been having ovulation pain on my right. I'm worried I'm going to miss out on this one. Would you go ahead with IUI? I'm curious to see what my LH is at today, I think I've already missed my surge.

Frustrating!!!

BabyDance
BabyDance

October 11th, 2011, 4:42 pm #2

Good luck!!! I don't think you ovulated yet, but sounds like you are in the process of starting. Go for it!!!

bigboy
bigboy

October 11th, 2011, 4:51 pm #3

Last cycle I had a big cyst on my left side, went on BCP for 3 weeks to get rid of it. On the 2nd week of the BCP I bled for a straight week. Was told "breakthrough bleeding" was normal, I said it was a full blown period.

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

Had 2 small follies on the left and nothing on the right. They told me to go back in yesterday.

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Had one on the left at 13.9 and one on the right at 12.5. But my lining was only a 6.6 TL. They said "you look like you're surging, go back in tomorrow."

I'm waiting on b/w but the follie on the left was all wonky-looking, like it's collapsing. It's at 14.5. The right one went crazy and grew to 19!! In one day. Since yesterday afternoon I've been having ovulation pain on my right. I'm worried I'm going to miss out on this one. Would you go ahead with IUI? I'm curious to see what my LH is at today, I think I've already missed my surge.

Frustrating!!!
but even if you "missed" the surge that doesnt mean you missed O. you surge before you O.
and i doubt the follie grew that much in a day - seriously, it was probably bigger than 12.5 the day before. one of mine went from 16 to 24 in one day and i was like "um no". so i called the RE and he said yeah, not possible but he looked at the u/s pics and the follicles were just a little squished to the tech measurements were off. if ive learned anything about follie measurements is that they are very subjective to the tech doing them.

October 11th, 2011, 4:58 pm #4

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Frustrating!!!
Just got my b/w back:

FSH - 22
E2 - 188
P4 - 1.26
LH - 49.9

That paired with what we saw today and the drop in E2 leads me to think I'm out this cycle. If BDing would help we'd do that but DH has no swimmers.

UGH

Cee
Cee

October 11th, 2011, 5:42 pm #5

They just called and want me to go in tomorrow morning. Hopefully the timing works out!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 11th, 2011, 6:38 pm #6

Re: Scratch that - game on!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

October 11th, 2011, 6:39 pm #7

They just called and want me to go in tomorrow morning. Hopefully the timing works out!
Good luck!! n/t

October 11th, 2011, 6:46 pm #8

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Frustrating!!!
Good luck. Same happen to my IVF cycle. Just do the IUI so u won't regret any thing.

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,1st IVf with 2 follicle failed abnormal egg didnt fertilize, DE speech Ugh...

Sara H
Sara H

October 11th, 2011, 7:03 pm #9

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Frustrating!!!
So glad you are going in!

I have my finger's crossed for you and am sending you good thoughts and wishes! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Hugs to you and good luck!
Sara H

AJ
AJ

October 11th, 2011, 8:01 pm #10

FSH - 10.7
E2 - 58
P4 - 0.82
LH - 8.2

FSH - 12.95
E2 - 332
P4 - 0.94
LH - 21.7

Frustrating!!!
Best of luck tomorrow- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!