Fert report in!

Fert report in!

May 28th, 2011, 3:46 pm #1

Okay...so out of 8 mature eggies...5 fertilized normally, 2 fertilized abnormally, and 1 hasn't done anything so far. Anyone know what the chances are that the abnormal 2 or the little slow guy will turn out okay?

I think this is good. I think this is very very good. Last time we had 4 mature eggs...2 fertilized normally, 2 abnormally and the 2 good ones made it to ET on day 3.

Okay...I must now prepare for my ridiculously long 5 days of bed rest, as it is looking like we might actually get there. And as you all know, I secretly love the bed rest.

JulesM
JulesM

May 28th, 2011, 4:05 pm #2

I just have a good feeling Katie!

Sara Q
Sara Q

May 28th, 2011, 4:57 pm #3

Okay...so out of 8 mature eggies...5 fertilized normally, 2 fertilized abnormally, and 1 hasn't done anything so far. Anyone know what the chances are that the abnormal 2 or the little slow guy will turn out okay?

I think this is good. I think this is very very good. Last time we had 4 mature eggs...2 fertilized normally, 2 abnormally and the 2 good ones made it to ET on day 3.

Okay...I must now prepare for my ridiculously long 5 days of bed rest, as it is looking like we might actually get there. And as you all know, I secretly love the bed rest.
I think (hope!) that 5 fertilized eggs may be the magic number! Congrats Katie!

MargieD
MargieD

May 28th, 2011, 5:04 pm #4

I wouldn't worry about the abnormal two or the slow guy. As much as we want a baby, we don't want abnormal cells.

Just focus on the five you have...

I hope you have a few to freeze!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 28th, 2011, 6:31 pm #5

hang on tight for the 5 embies!! When is transfer?

AJ
AJ

May 28th, 2011, 6:33 pm #6

That's sounds great Katie!! I followed your other thread but never chimed in. You should definitely feel good about 5 you have developing. I hear you on the bed rest- enjoy!!!

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 28th, 2011, 7:31 pm #7

Awesome!! nt.

May 28th, 2011, 7:47 pm #8

I just have a good feeling Katie!
Because I'm going crazy getting stuff ready for bedrest. Poor DH struggles to find the things I need from the grocery store etc. So I've got to take care of it! I'm actually sitting here getting my roots done...perhaps I'm even preparing for a longer wait than just 5 days?? I've got to curb my enthusiasm!!

May 28th, 2011, 7:47 pm #9

I think (hope!) that 5 fertilized eggs may be the magic number! Congrats Katie!
Thanks Sara Q! Me too! N/t

May 28th, 2011, 7:59 pm #10

I wouldn't worry about the abnormal two or the slow guy. As much as we want a baby, we don't want abnormal cells.

Just focus on the five you have...

I hope you have a few to freeze!
I know you are right. No abnormal cells wanted. I too am hoping that there is something to freeze.