Estradiol rising!!!

Estradiol rising!!!

Ashley
Ashley

April 17th, 2012, 10:20 pm #1

In two weeks my estradiol went from 10 to 227 Fsh down to 9 . I was told stop estinly and BD. does that mean I am o'ing? I have one lead follicle but nurse said small for estradiol 227. I don't want to stop hoping but can it be an active cyst? Whatever it's I m crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!!!

AJ
AJ

April 17th, 2012, 10:46 pm #2

And yes it sounds like you are ovulating. I'm curious about something- did you do previous monitoring cycles and if so, was your E2 lower, higher or about the same as this cycle? I've done 4 Estinyl cycles and feel that my E2 is way higher on these cycles. And I too have had follicles that measure small for the E2 level. Just wondering if there's a correlation to the Estinyl....

GL!!

April 17th, 2012, 11:20 pm #3

In two weeks my estradiol went from 10 to 227 Fsh down to 9 . I was told stop estinly and BD. does that mean I am o'ing? I have one lead follicle but nurse said small for estradiol 227. I don't want to stop hoping but can it be an active cyst? Whatever it's I m crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!!!
That will tell you if you are surging to ovulate. What size was your follicle?

The E2 rising that much in two weeks is absolutely wonderful news! It is very highly a nice follicle growing.

Ashley
Ashley

April 18th, 2012, 3:27 am #4

And yes it sounds like you are ovulating. I'm curious about something- did you do previous monitoring cycles and if so, was your E2 lower, higher or about the same as this cycle? I've done 4 Estinyl cycles and feel that my E2 is way higher on these cycles. And I too have had follicles that measure small for the E2 level. Just wondering if there's a correlation to the Estinyl....

GL!!
LH 15.5 nt

Ashley
Ashley

April 18th, 2012, 3:30 am #5

GL!!
I was on provera to bing on an AF but my estradiol started to rise to 10 to 37 then to 80 then 227. I stopped both provera and estinly.

Ashley
Ashley

April 18th, 2012, 3:32 am #6

That will tell you if you are surging to ovulate. What size was your follicle?

The E2 rising that much in two weeks is absolutely wonderful news! It is very highly a nice follicle growing.
I don't know the size of the follie..

Laura
Laura

April 18th, 2012, 4:11 am #7

15.5 is definitely a surge. Get your BD on!

April 18th, 2012, 7:10 pm #8

I don't know the size of the follie..
If your LH was lower and you see it rising to 15.5, then you are likely about to surge or you have just surged and it is falling. For most of us, it needs to go over 20 to trigger a follicle, but there are always exceptions. Did it get tested prior to this? If so, how long ago and what was the result?

April 18th, 2012, 7:16 pm #9

15.5 is definitely a surge. Get your BD on!
It is helpful to see the progress of things to help analyze.

Something like
CD2 E2=30, FSH=40, LH=10 one 8mm follicle, started Estinyl
CD8 E2=10, FSH=30, LH=8 one 4mm follicle, etc.

April 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm #10

nt