ER this morning. Um... Wow. Good news.

ER this morning. Um... Wow. Good news.

May 27th, 2011, 11:03 pm #1

First.... Thank you all so much for all of your optimism. I was so gloom and doom and I sooo needed your support. So here's what's crazy. Even with that low-ish e2, somehow I got 8 mature eggs. It is like a miracle. No supplements. Lots of cheese. Dark chocolate every day. I am in shock. I feel so blessed and grateful.

All of them were ICSI'd. We shall see tomorrow what's happening.

Mrs. A, Sch1star, Jamie, Alli, Jules, Sara, Tanya, Cee, Gisg, gi8, Margie, Dee, Babydance...and everyone else who I can't think of right now cause of the vicodin ( )....thank you.

Tanya
Tanya

May 27th, 2011, 11:21 pm #2

I have been checking all day. Great news! I'll keep praying

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 27th, 2011, 11:41 pm #3

First.... Thank you all so much for all of your optimism. I was so gloom and doom and I sooo needed your support. So here's what's crazy. Even with that low-ish e2, somehow I got 8 mature eggs. It is like a miracle. No supplements. Lots of cheese. Dark chocolate every day. I am in shock. I feel so blessed and grateful.

Mrs. A, Sch1star, Jamie, Alli, Jules, Sara, Tanya, Cee, Gisg, gi8, Margie, Dee, Babydance...and everyone else who I can't think of right now cause of the vicodin ( )....thank you.
Thanks for the report on the diet, as I eat my chocolate and peanut better and inject myself with Gonal F (this time, the correct amount). Big Hugs, hope you get an awesome fert report! XoXOBD

Sara H.
Sara H.

May 27th, 2011, 11:57 pm #4

So glad for you!

Have a great night's sleep, someone else is watching the "kids" tonight!

Love and Hugs!
Sara H

May 27th, 2011, 11:59 pm #5

Keeping my fingers crossed for u!

gisg

Jamie
Jamie

May 28th, 2011, 12:23 am #6

Katie, I just knew it was going to work out for you!

P.S. BTW, I had 8 mature eggs on my successful cycle. Since our stories have been so alike, maybe it's a sign of good things to come. Fingers crossed that this is it!

May 28th, 2011, 12:34 am #7

I have been checking all day. Great news! I'll keep praying
As we all know the hurdles continue! I really feel like the prayers and positive energy really helps.

May 28th, 2011, 12:39 am #8

Thanks for the report on the diet, as I eat my chocolate and peanut better and inject myself with Gonal F (this time, the correct amount). Big Hugs, hope you get an awesome fert report! XoXOBD
Babydance you are so funny!!! Chocolate, peanut butter, Gonal-F.... The classic combination!
We shall see if the diet impacts quality at all. Last time I was on a low sugar diet.

May 28th, 2011, 12:42 am #9

So glad for you!

Have a great night's sleep, someone else is watching the "kids" tonight!

Love and Hugs!
Sara H
Seriously! What a relief. DH and I are getting cheeseburgers tonight!
Thanks Sara!

May 28th, 2011, 12:43 am #10

Keeping my fingers crossed for u!

gisg
Everything crossed gisg! N/t