Devasted of SA results

Devasted of SA results

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 20th, 2012, 7:04 pm #1

Omg just got results of dh sperm, 1cc volume and NO sperm. We are devasted and confused as to why, 10 yrs ago before he met me he got his then gfriend pregnant who had an abortion twice and he was the dad, can a guy go from having sperm to zero in the space of 10 yrs.

Really need ur help please

b&a72
b&a72

June 20th, 2012, 9:09 pm #2

He can go from some to none in 10 years. It could be a few issues hormones, blockage, etc. The next thing to do would be an ultrasound and biopsie to see if he is still producing sperm. If he still is they can do an extraction of sperm before IVF and do ICSI so all hope is not lost.

Laura
Laura

June 21st, 2012, 8:30 am #3

Omg just got results of dh sperm, 1cc volume and NO sperm. We are devasted and confused as to why, 10 yrs ago before he met me he got his then gfriend pregnant who had an abortion twice and he was the dad, can a guy go from having sperm to zero in the space of 10 yrs.

That is really tough news. Were there no viable sperm or just no sperm at all? I would definitely see if he has a tube blocked.

Are your hormones ok?

ekb88
ekb88

June 21st, 2012, 3:56 pm #4

There was someone on one of these boards a while back who's dh's count dropped to zero from some acne meds he was on. Is dh on anything, even seemingly unrelated?