day 6 follistim/repronex

day 6 follistim/repronex

Kelly
Kelly

June 11th, 2012, 7:13 pm #1

Hi,

Im on day 6 of stims, and day 8 of my cycle, in months past I usaully have at least one measurable follie. Went for ultrasound today, no follices, low estrogen , thin lining, and still spotting from period, which is usually long gone by now. Any ideas. So fustrating, going thru this for a year and half now. Btw I just turned 38....

Thanks
Kelly

MargieD
MargieD

June 12th, 2012, 2:20 am #2

Repronex has FSH and can further shut down your follicles.

What other protocols have you tried?

Laura
Laura

June 12th, 2012, 5:33 am #3

Hi,

Im on day 6 of stims, and day 8 of my cycle, in months past I usaully have at least one measurable follie. Went for ultrasound today, no follices, low estrogen , thin lining, and still spotting from period, which is usually long gone by now. Any ideas. So fustrating, going thru this for a year and half now. Btw I just turned 38....

Thanks
Kelly
E2 is necessary to support follie development, so if you don't have enough resting follies to give you a good e2 base so AF stops and you can grow follies, you need help.

After months of Drs saying "you're in menopause" I went to an RE who just shrugged and said, you need e2. So I took estrace starting on CD3. I o'ed on CD16 and got pg that cycle.

Kelly
Kelly

June 15th, 2012, 3:11 pm #4

Repronex has FSH and can further shut down your follicles.

What other protocols have you tried?
Ive tried clomid/follistim, follistim/repronex, clomid alone. I actually got pregnant on follistim/repronex in Dec 2011, but miscarried at 8 weeks. Had only one mature follicle when I conceived.

Kelly
Kelly

June 15th, 2012, 3:13 pm #5

E2 is necessary to support follie development, so if you don't have enough resting follies to give you a good e2 base so AF stops and you can grow follies, you need help.

After months of Drs saying "you're in menopause" I went to an RE who just shrugged and said, you need e2. So I took estrace starting on CD3. I o'ed on CD16 and got pg that cycle.
My resting follicles usually range around 13 or so. Not sure why they wouldnt mention a estrogen pill to me, so fustrating!

Thank You