Congrats DeeinNYC (PG mentioned)

Congrats DeeinNYC (PG mentioned)

Tanya
Tanya

March 1st, 2011, 5:34 pm #1

I read your post below that you received a positive beta yesterday. Congratulations!!!

March 1st, 2011, 5:55 pm #2

Dee! Such wonderful news!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Sara H.
Sara H.

March 1st, 2011, 6:09 pm #3

I read your post below that you received a positive beta yesterday. Congratulations!!!
If correct: YIPPEEEEE!

If not just know we love you and are pulling for you!

I hope it's true!
HUGS!
Sara H.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 1st, 2011, 6:59 pm #4

First of all..thanks ladies!! I posted my beta results yesterday on the over-40 board. I had been posting about my current cycle over there. I had what can only be described as an AMAZING cycle and am so very grateful to be pregnant at 44.2 years old!! I just PRAY that this is my sticky baby.

Yetserday's beta at 14DPO was 77. If you read my posts on the over 40 board you will see that I had some angst about everything yesterday, but they talked me off the ledge and I feel much better now. I think having had two chemicals and going through this whole process...you just worry. So...tomorrow is my second beta and I am hoping and praying for a good number!!

Tracy
Tracy

March 1st, 2011, 7:13 pm #5

How many antrals do you typically have. I want to tell my RE all about you! So inspiring! Good luck tomorrow!

xoxo, Tracy

March 1st, 2011, 7:18 pm #6

I just wrote below that I do not know how many antrals I had prior to either IVF cycle as my Dr. just said at the initial check that I had lots of follies. The last time I actually had my AFC checked and counted was last April and it was 16. I tend to make lots of follies..I had an unsucessful IUI in October wherein I had 13 follies that were ready and could have been fertilized at trigger!!

melly
melly

March 1st, 2011, 7:47 pm #7

First of all..thanks ladies!! I posted my beta results yesterday on the over-40 board. I had been posting about my current cycle over there. I had what can only be described as an AMAZING cycle and am so very grateful to be pregnant at 44.2 years old!! I just PRAY that this is my sticky baby.

Yetserday's beta at 14DPO was 77. If you read my posts on the over 40 board you will see that I had some angst about everything yesterday, but they talked me off the ledge and I feel much better now. I think having had two chemicals and going through this whole process...you just worry. So...tomorrow is my second beta and I am hoping and praying for a good number!!
OMG OMG
Congrats DEE...I just wish the best H&H 9 months!!!!!!!!!

enochi
enochi

March 1st, 2011, 8:54 pm #8

congrats!!!! woo hoo~

Tracy
Tracy

March 1st, 2011, 10:42 pm #9

I just wrote below that I do not know how many antrals I had prior to either IVF cycle as my Dr. just said at the initial check that I had lots of follies. The last time I actually had my AFC checked and counted was last April and it was 16. I tend to make lots of follies..I had an unsucessful IUI in October wherein I had 13 follies that were ready and could have been fertilized at trigger!!
So sounds like you have a normal ovarian reserve. I just wondered if you had much fluctuation. I know I have fluctuation from 1 to 8, but never more than that.

xoxo, Tracy

March 2nd, 2011, 1:49 am #10

Thanks so much ladies for your congrats and sweet words~!!