Comparing IVF/ICSI prices

Comparing IVF/ICSI prices

IrishGirl
IrishGirl

June 20th, 2012, 8:07 am #1

I would like to compare the costs to your prices in your country. Im Irish and just found out that it costs euro 8k for DE which in USD is $10,100 roughly at today's exchange rate.

The price blew me away, never thought it would be that pricey :-o, for ICSI it costs euro 4,250 ($5,386) and for IVF costs $1k cheaper!

Is it cheaper in your country for DE and ICSI and IVF?

Very curious to know.

Cheers

Sara H
Sara H

June 20th, 2012, 3:43 pm #2

You get some variation but that is about even. Coop.er in New Jersey tends to be a bit lower.

Yes, it's amazing, right?

So sorry, I wish I had better news and maybe someone else will join in with a deal...
(There are some places where they do a package deal, three tries for one price for IVF, but you have to qualify and often FSH knocks us out. Same for some IVF drug deals.)

Donor embryo can be cheaper if it is something you are interested in.

Good luck!
Sara H

IrishGirl
IrishGirl

June 21st, 2012, 7:35 am #3

I will certainly look into it in diff countries!

Sara H
Sara H

June 21st, 2012, 5:01 pm #4

I am sure you are aware but there are some good deals out there... in India and some other places... but really really check their safety records and standards. I know there was a place in Jamaica running some deal but if you really looked they had bad rates of post-procedure infections.

I am sure you already would but just as a reminder be careful, sometimes you do get what you pay for, you know?

All the best to you and GOOD LUCK!
Sara H