CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THESE RESULTS.

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THESE RESULTS.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2011, 6:21 pm #1

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THESE RESULTS.
I DID HCG LAST NIGHT, I HAVE ONLY 1 FOLLICLE, IT WAS 18MM YESYERDAY, I DO HAVE SEVERAL OTHERS BUT THEY ARE UNDER 12.5.
BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANY GANERLIX THE NURSE SAID ITS POSSIBLE I COULD OVULATE ON MY OWN. CAN ANYONE TELL BY THESE RESULTS IF I DID. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO COOPER YET, WAITING ON CALL BACK. THANKS

EST: 702.0
P4: 1.82
HCG:371.00
FSH:15.3
LH:10.8

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 9th, 2011, 6:41 pm #2

your E2 hasn't dropped and the LH doesn't appear to be surging. Do you know what your normal P4/LH values are as you approach ovulation? Generally speaking it looks like you may be on your way to a surge. When is ER set for? Early tomorrow morning? If you are still waiting to hear from Cooper what nurse is it who told you you could ovulate on your own?

tanya
tanya

May 9th, 2011, 6:42 pm #3

I DID HCG LAST NIGHT, I HAVE ONLY 1 FOLLICLE, IT WAS 18MM YESYERDAY, I DO HAVE SEVERAL OTHERS BUT THEY ARE UNDER 12.5.
BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANY GANERLIX THE NURSE SAID ITS POSSIBLE I COULD OVULATE ON MY OWN. CAN ANYONE TELL BY THESE RESULTS IF I DID. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO COOPER YET, WAITING ON CALL BACK. THANKS

But I think you P4 goes up and your E2 will come back down after ovulation. Hopefully some others will respond wtih a better answer.
I triggered yesterday as well but I am not going in to confirm release until tomorrow. Do you know why they had you go in so early?

Tanya
Tanya

May 9th, 2011, 6:43 pm #4

your E2 hasn't dropped and the LH doesn't appear to be surging. Do you know what your normal P4/LH values are as you approach ovulation? Generally speaking it looks like you may be on your way to a surge. When is ER set for? Early tomorrow morning? If you are still waiting to hear from Cooper what nurse is it who told you you could ovulate on your own?
Much better answer then mine (N/T)

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2011, 6:57 pm #5

tHANKS GUYS FOR REPLYING. NURSE JUST CALLED. ER IS STILL ON FOR TOMMORROW. I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8AM. I FEEL ALOT OF CM TODAY, AND I DONT THINK I FELT THIS WITH MY OTHER 2 IVF'S. DOES IT MEAN ANYTHING.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 9th, 2011, 7:23 pm #6

to feel the CM approaching ovulation and with your E2 that high. There are no guarantees but at least Cooper will do an u/s before retrieval to make sure the follie is still there. Hopefully that u/s will surprise you with some more follies popped up!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2011, 8:11 pm #7

Yes i have to sign in for u/s. is it possible for me still still ovulate on my own. i thought that if i did it would be before hcg injection. i dont rem geeting u/s before other ivf's.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 9th, 2011, 11:32 pm #8

but hopefully you will not!! Is there a reason you thought if you'd ovulate that it would be before the HCG trigger? The trigger is to give you that last push before the pseudo-ovulation, i.e. egg retrieval.

The other IVFs you refer to, were they are Cooper? I believe it is standard for them to do an u/s just before retrieval. My retrievals elsehwere did not do pre-retrieval transfer; only the day before retrieval.

Hang in there until tomorrow! Best of luck to you!!