BFN...again :(

BFN...again :(

Kris
Kris

January 25th, 2012, 10:45 pm #1

Thought I'd follow up on my post below about whether POAS at 11dpiui is too soon. I went ahead and pressed for the beta this morning, at 12dpiui. Confirmed BFN.

So frustrated.

RE proposes another stim IUI cycle, but maybe bump it up a little this time, as we did a very low amount last time, but wants to see a baseline u/s to see what we have to work with this next cycle.

Thanks for all your helpful comments below! At least I know it wasn't another chemical, still so upsetting though.

AJ
AJ

January 25th, 2012, 10:51 pm #2

but I'm glad the brought you in for a beta just to be sure. Good luck with your next cycle. Hugs-

minka
minka

January 25th, 2012, 11:22 pm #3

Thought I'd follow up on my post below about whether POAS at 11dpiui is too soon. I went ahead and pressed for the beta this morning, at 12dpiui. Confirmed BFN.

So frustrated.

RE proposes another stim IUI cycle, but maybe bump it up a little this time, as we did a very low amount last time, but wants to see a baseline u/s to see what we have to work with this next cycle.

Thanks for all your helpful comments below! At least I know it wasn't another chemical, still so upsetting though.
Don't lose hope, every cycle is a new chance! But let yourself be upset/sad, to grieve; I find it helps to "get it all out" so that by the time AF comes, you are ready to give it another go.

Laura
Laura

January 25th, 2012, 11:26 pm #4

So frustrated.

Let's hope you have some good follies to work with next cycle!

Sara H
Sara H

January 25th, 2012, 11:40 pm #5

So frustrated.

I am so sorry.

Have a nice glass of wine, take a hot bath and be sad tonight if you feel like it... and tomorrow face a new day.

Hugs to you and, again, I am sorry.
Love to you,
Sara H

teresa
teresa

January 25th, 2012, 11:44 pm #6

So frustrated.

I am SO sorry.

It sucks. It's so $hitty and upsetting seeing a BFN.

Thinking of you and hoping next cycle is YOUR cycle.

January 25th, 2012, 11:49 pm #7

So frustrated.

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.xoxo

Cee
Cee

January 26th, 2012, 2:33 am #8

So frustrated.

BFNs just suck. (((hugs)))

Kris
Kris

January 26th, 2012, 6:25 am #9

Don't lose hope, every cycle is a new chance! But let yourself be upset/sad, to grieve; I find it helps to "get it all out" so that by the time AF comes, you are ready to give it another go.
to hear about yours. Here's hoping the next one will be THE one for us both!