beta in...

beta in...

sarita
sarita

June 22nd, 2011, 6:27 pm #1

164!!! I can't believe it. I was seriously putting on my shoes to go get a bottle of wine. I can't get my husband on the phone and it's driving me crazy. I just told him we're pregnant through a text message.
Going back for Beta #2 Friday. I know we're nowhere near out of the woods yet but it still feels so good.
Thanks for all the support. You are the first people I'm telling besides lame text message to DH because this board saved me.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 22nd, 2011, 6:35 pm #2

congrats! I have been off the boards a bit due to personal stuff but popped in and saw this!!! That is a FANTASTIC beta. one step at a time but this is one hell of a first step.. COngrats again.

June 22nd, 2011, 6:46 pm #3

164!!! I can't believe it. I was seriously putting on my shoes to go get a bottle of wine. I can't get my husband on the phone and it's driving me crazy. I just told him we're pregnant through a text message.
Going back for Beta #2 Friday. I know we're nowhere near out of the woods yet but it still feels so good.
Thanks for all the support. You are the first people I'm telling besides lame text message to DH because this board saved me.
I knew it I knew it! Congrats!!!!

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

June 22nd, 2011, 6:47 pm #4

that's so great sarita!!! so excited for you!!!

June 22nd, 2011, 7:09 pm #5

Congrats!!! Oh you must be thrilled!! No wine for you!
What dpo are you? Have you seen Jamie's link to the beta prediction article?

Sara H
Sara H

June 22nd, 2011, 7:14 pm #6

Way to go! Soooo very happy for you!

I can't wait to be your stalker on the "Pink Board!" YIPPEE!

So very very happy for you!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Doing my happy dance in NYC!
Love and Hugs!
Sara H!

PS-
Hahahaha, by text message... how 21 century! I love it! He'll read it over and over...

Danielle
Danielle

June 22nd, 2011, 7:18 pm #7

I am so happy for you!

MargieD
MargieD

June 22nd, 2011, 7:21 pm #8

YAY!!! Awesome beta!!! :-) n/t

Tanya
Tanya

June 22nd, 2011, 7:23 pm #9

You must be so excited, your numbers look great!

Cee
Cee

June 22nd, 2011, 7:36 pm #10

Congrats, that's a fantastic number!