babydance

babydance

bigboy
bigboy

August 30th, 2011, 6:24 pm #1

sorry i misread your below email...the square is the test line, circle is control. can you post it? go to fertilityfriend.com, you can see examples with that brand. i only used that brand so i know what a positive looks like. the positive might not be totally uniform like the control but it is pos. if it's still dark or darker than control.

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 30th, 2011, 7:06 pm #2

Ok, I know which is which, it is still slightly lightly, but not much. For me, it's really important, because dealing with MAJOR MF. Cannot BD an extra day early. I am testing every few hours. If it's equally dark tonight, will BD tonight, if not, will wait until tomorrow. Thanks. Will check out FF also. xoxo BD

bigboy
bigboy

August 30th, 2011, 7:13 pm #3

oh darn i wish you could post it. can you take a pick and post it on countdowntopregnancy.com? below is a picture of a + OPK from CVS...you should be able to copy and paste the link...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galle ... e%3Dsearch

bigboy
bigboy

August 30th, 2011, 7:15 pm #4

oh and it's not inaccurate after 10 minutes. sometimes mine took a full 10 minutes to be "done". sometimes if it's negative and you leave it sitting around for a day then yeah, it might look darker bc it's been sitting there. but looking at the test within a couple hours, or even more, is fine. at least with this brand.

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 30th, 2011, 7:17 pm #5

I have to run out now, but will try to post around 6 pm. I don't really know how to do that though, will try. It's definitely darker now though, it just wasn't at three minutes. I have to travel to DP, so that's also an issue, we don't live together!! So many things to deal with!!! No stress, right?!! xoxoxo BD

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 30th, 2011, 7:24 pm #6

I took a pic with my phone, how do I post it?? nt.

bigboy
bigboy

August 30th, 2011, 8:46 pm #7

I have to run out now, but will try to post around 6 pm. I don't really know how to do that though, will try. It's definitely darker now though, it just wasn't at three minutes. I have to travel to DP, so that's also an issue, we don't live together!! So many things to deal with!!! No stress, right?!! xoxoxo BD
i had a feeling it was ; ) that's why it's nice to look at other positives bc it really depends on the brand..BUT, dude, after 3 min. mine wasnt pos yet either. usually took a good 5 but if it was going to be positive i could tell at 3 minutes bc i was so used to that brand.