Another prog supp question re: travel

Another prog supp question re: travel

CW15
CW15

May 9th, 2012, 4:04 pm #1

I am traveling next week and need to take my suppositories with me. I usually do carry on but am wondering if I should just check my bags since I'll have those with me. Do you think I would need a doctor's note for those? They are kind of suspicious-looking, LOL.

Kim
Kim

May 9th, 2012, 4:15 pm #2

Never have had a problem traveling without a doctor's note traveling but be safe and get one if you feel you need one. I also put a freezer pack in with the progesterone bullets b/c they need to be kept colder. I'd keep them with you on the plane b/c don't want anyone taking them out of your suitcase either. Safe to keep a watch on them.

Houston
Houston

May 9th, 2012, 7:07 pm #3

I am traveling next week and need to take my suppositories with me. I usually do carry on but am wondering if I should just check my bags since I'll have those with me. Do you think I would need a doctor's note for those? They are kind of suspicious-looking, LOL.
I would get a doctor's note to be safe. However, I have traveled with meds many, many times and have never been asked for a note. I would not check them.

Nancy
Nancy

May 14th, 2012, 12:43 am #4

With p4 and just keep it in the bag/box with the original rx label...that is all you need. If you don't have the rx label then get a dr note. In 4 times flying I only got checked once and it was for the ice pack!!! The tsa guy said thank you for keeping the meds with the rx label, that was all that was needed. And btw I also traveled with hcg needle and pregnyl bottles with only the rx label no dr note and they were more concerned about the ice pack for the p4...didnt even check the needle or hcg!!

Nancy