anna

anna

January 22nd, 2012, 1:18 pm #1

Hope you are doing well and those little embies are snuggling in.

I had a follow-up question for you in an earlier post:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/t ... pped+again

January 22nd, 2012, 1:50 pm #2

Sorry I didn't see that. So I took the hcg shot on Sunday 7 pm and took the first pill at 10:30 pm Sunday and took the 2nd one 10 am Monday and 3rd one around 10pm Monday. Retrieval
6 am sharp Tuesday. I was so convived I ovulated too. I was sobbing the night before retrieval. On retrieval day the re did an ultrasound at 5:50 and u don't want to know how stressed out I was, I had my head squeezed in between two hands and RE to make me laugh was making a drum sound while looking for the folly, like some thing exciting is about to happen. As soon as they saw the folly there (I was changed and ready at the time) they rolled my bed to OR room so quick as an emergency cases u see on grace anatomy, LOL. The anesthsiologist who is an angel and did my first IVF, and whom her self went thru IVF, did the IV so fast and was pushing all the nurses to do the washing quick, then the re came and I was in half sedation and he was acting so quick too, I was awake and saw the retrieval on the u.s which was very cool. But long story short I believe the pill did help. It's called indomethacine.

lucy999
lucy999

January 22nd, 2012, 2:39 pm #3

maybe that was why you were partially sedated. cooper always says not to take any NSAIDs before Er. hmmh. I too have an issue with early ovulation. Might be worth looking into.

January 22nd, 2012, 4:07 pm #4

No, this re never fully sedate any patient and always ask the anesthesiologist to give the med last minute, he says that he doesn't want egg the to be exposed to med, Idk. ( although for my first IVF he gave me every single med that any one has ever used for fertility and I got one egg that didn't even fertilized!!!!!) That's how the retrival goes, the Re say " I am going" then the anes inc the dosage, then I fell like I drank a full bottle of vodka, doesn't feel anything, but I can still hear or if I manage to keep my eyes open I can see. So I don't know what type of anesthesia is that, because they use this even if u have 20 eggs.

January 22nd, 2012, 10:06 pm #5

Sorry I didn't see that. So I took the hcg shot on Sunday 7 pm and took the first pill at 10:30 pm Sunday and took the 2nd one 10 am Monday and 3rd one around 10pm Monday. Retrieval
6 am sharp Tuesday. I was so convived I ovulated too. I was sobbing the night before retrieval. On retrieval day the re did an ultrasound at 5:50 and u don't want to know how stressed out I was, I had my head squeezed in between two hands and RE to make me laugh was making a drum sound while looking for the folly, like some thing exciting is about to happen. As soon as they saw the folly there (I was changed and ready at the time) they rolled my bed to OR room so quick as an emergency cases u see on grace anatomy, LOL. The anesthsiologist who is an angel and did my first IVF, and whom her self went thru IVF, did the IV so fast and was pushing all the nurses to do the washing quick, then the re came and I was in half sedation and he was acting so quick too, I was awake and saw the retrieval on the u.s which was very cool. But long story short I believe the pill did help. It's called indomethacine.
I knew you were preoccupied, so don't worry about missing the post. I was just so curious. I had talked a couple of years ago with some ladies going to Z.hang and they said he used the indomethacine at times. I really wondered if it would be an option for me to stop ovulating before retrieval (many times), but I knew Cooper didn't want you to take any NSAIDS before retrieval. I wondered if I could discuss it with C.heck and get him to try it with me, but I never got a chance to cycle again and try it.

I'm just thrilled that it seemed to be the magic thing for you!

January 22nd, 2012, 10:59 pm #6

miracle baby26 @gmail.com

Email me at this address so I can share some thing with u about NSAID