And then there were 2...

And then there were 2...

June 1st, 2011, 11:50 pm #1

So my 8 fertilized eggs became 5 good looking day 3 embies, which became 2 good perfect grade 1 (best) day 5 blasts and one so so looking blast. They transferred 2 and they are watching the third. I'm a bit bummed about having so few after getting so many eggs, but two day 5 blasts is still fantastic and I'm focusing my energy there.
Here's to 5 days of lovely bed rest!

Jamie
Jamie

June 2nd, 2011, 12:07 am #2

Katie, in women in their 20s the REs HOPE that about 40% of the eggs will go to blast--you are doing great woman! A transfer of two high quality blasts got me my little sweetiepie! Fingers crossed for you!

June 2nd, 2011, 12:11 am #3

So my 8 fertilized eggs became 5 good looking day 3 embies, which became 2 good perfect grade 1 (best) day 5 blasts and one so so looking blast. They transferred 2 and they are watching the third. I'm a bit bummed about having so few after getting so many eggs, but two day 5 blasts is still fantastic and I'm focusing my energy there.
Thats great, I hope this is your month. waiting for good news in two weeks. watch as many funny movie as you can during the bed rest. there was small study on ET and clown in Israel that showed one clinic that brings clown after ET and increase the implantation. I am serious watch funny movie. And forget about other embryos.. all it matters is that you have two great one inside

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/ ... 4P20110112

Tanya
Tanya

June 2nd, 2011, 12:12 am #4

I just know this is your cycle. Enjoy your bed rest and I'm keeping u in my prayers

June 2nd, 2011, 12:31 am #5

Katie, in women in their 20s the REs HOPE that about 40% of the eggs will go to blast--you are doing great woman! A transfer of two high quality blasts got me my little sweetiepie! Fingers crossed for you!
Oh i hope you are right Jamie! I really am happy with the outcome, it just would have been nice to have the "insurance" of a couple in the freezer. I'm feeling the pressure now, and I need to just relax like I did the first time.

Phoebe10
Phoebe10

June 2nd, 2011, 12:32 am #6

I hope you hit the jackpot this time!!. Enjoy your bedrest.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:35 am #7

Thats great, I hope this is your month. waiting for good news in two weeks. watch as many funny movie as you can during the bed rest. there was small study on ET and clown in Israel that showed one clinic that brings clown after ET and increase the implantation. I am serious watch funny movie. And forget about other embryos.. all it matters is that you have two great one inside

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/ ... 4P20110112
Ha! Oh yes, I remember when you originally posted about this Anna! I know that attitude is important here so I need to keep light and happy. Right now I'm kind of white knuckling it with a "this is our last chance" mentality. But DH is making a lovely carne asada for dinner and we have a few episodes of modern family on TiVo to watch tonight so hopefully that will help!

June 2nd, 2011, 12:36 am #8

I just know this is your cycle. Enjoy your bed rest and I'm keeping u in my prayers
Oh please let it be true Tanya. I am ready to move on to the next stage of my life. I'm so tired of being stalled with IF.

June 2nd, 2011, 12:37 am #9

I hope you hit the jackpot this time!!. Enjoy your bedrest.
Thanks Phoebe!! Nt

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 2nd, 2011, 12:50 am #10

5 days?? Is this self prescribed, or did they tell you to do that??? wow... where are you cycling??