Abbreviations for the prayer list.

Abbreviations for the prayer list.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

February 3rd, 2012, 8:25 pm #1

Please respond with all the abbreviations you know that would help with the prayer list. I'm adding a few of my own? I don't know if they've been used before. If you use the response column and make it short enough to be read without opening the response that would make it easy. Also, if you know better abbreviations for the ones I'm trying to do, please let me know.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

February 3rd, 2012, 8:26 pm #2

nt.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

February 3rd, 2012, 8:27 pm #3

Please respond with all the abbreviations you know that would help with the prayer list. I'm adding a few of my own? I don't know if they've been used before. If you use the response column and make it short enough to be read without opening the response that would make it easy. Also, if you know better abbreviations for the ones I'm trying to do, please let me know.
nt.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

February 3rd, 2012, 8:28 pm #4

nt.

jmassage
jmassage

February 4th, 2012, 9:08 pm #5

what does nt mean?

Teresa
Teresa

February 4th, 2012, 9:57 pm #6

It means no text (n/t)
I only know because I googled it. Im the worst with abbreviations!

XOXO

Jen
Jen

February 5th, 2012, 5:41 am #7

what does nt mean?
I had no clue either and had to ask.