4 cell embryo update - PG mentioned

4 cell embryo update - PG mentioned

Sharon
Sharon

March 27th, 2012, 4:54 pm #1

I just wanted to update everyone. I had my 6 week ultrasound today and everything is measuring appropriately, heartbeat etc., and I have been released. Thank you all for your good wishes. I was told this was a "miracle." I won't post anymore on this board because i don't want to offend anyone. Just wanted to update you all, because as I've said, I've googled for 4 cell successes myself, and would want to know the outcome.
--Sharon

March 27th, 2012, 5:20 pm #2

It is wonderful to see these kind of success stories. You always see so much about needing good quality 8-cell embyros, but sometimes the "ugly" ones or the slow-growing ones are the good ones, too.

Wishing you all the best.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 27th, 2012, 5:22 pm #3

I just wanted to update everyone. I had my 6 week ultrasound today and everything is measuring appropriately, heartbeat etc., and I have been released. Thank you all for your good wishes. I was told this was a "miracle." I won't post anymore on this board because i don't want to offend anyone. Just wanted to update you all, because as I've said, I've googled for 4 cell successes myself, and would want to know the outcome.
--Sharon
People really need to see posts such as yours. Time and again people have asked whether a pregnancy can result from a 4-cell embryo and here you are..proof positive that it can!! Have a H & H 9 months!!

Sharon
Sharon

March 27th, 2012, 5:25 pm #4

"we always cancel cycles like yours, but you took charge. this is a miracle!" I wanted to say, how do you know if it's a miracle if you always cancel these kinds of cycles!!!

melly
melly

March 27th, 2012, 5:48 pm #5

have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Houston
Houston

March 27th, 2012, 6:44 pm #6

--Sharon
Great news!!! I am so happy for you. Thank you for updating your story.

Alli
Alli

March 27th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

"we always cancel cycles like yours, but you took charge. this is a miracle!" I wanted to say, how do you know if it's a miracle if you always cancel these kinds of cycles!!!
Amen!! Congrats nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 27th, 2012, 7:40 pm #8

--Sharon
If you don't mind, can you update per the next ultrasound (which I'm guessing will be in 2 weeks at the OB, then again for the NT scan at 10-11 weeks? It would mean a lot to me, struggling with 4-cell embryos.

Sharon
Sharon

March 27th, 2012, 9:52 pm #9

If people think it's appropriate to post here rather than the pregnant despite board, I'm happy to post any updates that I get. When I cycled at the Br.igham and Women's they did at least 1 more ultrasound and didn't release me until 9 weeks. I was very shocked to be "released" so quickly at Bos.ton IVF. I'm with a new OB who so far doesn't think I'll need an ultrasound until the nuchal -- so it will feel like an eternity of waiting if I get that far!

Erin
Erin

March 28th, 2012, 1:40 am #10

--Sharon
So great to hear about success with a 4-cell embie. You must be so excited! Thank you for sharing- it does give me hope!