3d P3dt and lots of discomfort???

3d P3dt and lots of discomfort???

anna
anna

January 23rd, 2012, 11:46 pm #1

So every time I go to bathroom(#1) I feel lots of pressure, as if something is heavy and trying to come out. I usually feel this way when I get UTI, but I dont think I have UTI because of the antibiotic after IVF. maybe my muscle became week because I was on bed rest for the past two days. Or maybe its just in my head, because I am not doing very well emotionally. But I suspect that. any one has ever felt this way after an IVf transfer??

Sara H
Sara H

January 24th, 2012, 3:25 am #2

watch your temps and if it goes up, gets any worst or anything else odd happens call your dr and chat with them.

I am guessing it is just that you had peole, for lack of a better way of saying it, up in your stuff and mucking about! I think it's probably just that feeling of being rattled about in there, but keep a close one on it, OK?

Feel better!
Sara H

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 24th, 2012, 3:46 am #3

So every time I go to bathroom(#1) I feel lots of pressure, as if something is heavy and trying to come out. I usually feel this way when I get UTI, but I dont think I have UTI because of the antibiotic after IVF. maybe my muscle became week because I was on bed rest for the past two days. Or maybe its just in my head, because I am not doing very well emotionally. But I suspect that. any one has ever felt this way after an IVf transfer??
But, I don't think that means it won't for you. Try not to read into this. I know, easier said then done.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 24th, 2012, 6:49 am #4

When you pee or poop? What P4 support are you on? It can be constipation.

anna
anna

January 24th, 2012, 7:30 pm #5

I am taking ENDOMETRIN suppositories 100mg. and the feeling is when I pee. i dont have constipation.