2ww'ers - how's everyone going?

2ww'ers - how's everyone going?

NY10
NY10

June 24th, 2011, 5:09 pm #1

Hi to all the fellow 2 week waiters. Just wondering how everyone is going? I am only 7DPO but I swear it feels like 2 months DPO - the days really are dragging! I started to get cramps today, which I understand is caused by the progesterone suppositories, or at least I hope so and not AF. Am playing tennis tomorrow. I have been tossing this around all week wondering whether I should go or not. I've spent hours reading up on this on the internet and the general consensus seems to be that it's okay to do sport at this time (I'm on a natural cycle with TI). In the end, I think I need to go and do something for my own sanity and self-preservation. So how's everyone else doing?

Danielle
Danielle

June 24th, 2011, 5:19 pm #2

I am also in two ww after triggering last Friday. We did a natural cycle with a trigger and TI. The days just seem to be dragging and it feels like July 5th, the date of my BETA will never get here. July 5th seems to be months away.

Plan to stay super busy this weekend to keep my mind off it.

June 24th, 2011, 9:18 pm #3

This is my first 2ww after my first IUI on 6/15. I am getting ready to do a HPT but dont want to test too early. Do you count the day of the IUI as Day 1? If so, then today would be Day 10 and I think I can test on Day 12?

As for symptoms, I dont have any Well, my boobs have been sore since the IUI but that is probably from the trigger shot. I have no cramping, spotting, cravings, or tiredness so I thinking it will be negative

All I do is research pregnancy symtpoms and its driving me crazy. Anyway, good luck to everyone and fingers crossed : /

MargieD
MargieD

June 24th, 2011, 9:35 pm #4

I didn't have any until I was about 8 weeks along. I know many women don't have any the entire pregnancy...others get them right away.... and even others get them a few weeks later....

Just because you don't have pregnancy symptoms now doesn't mean you're not pregnant...

June 25th, 2011, 2:32 am #5

Hi to all the fellow 2 week waiters. Just wondering how everyone is going? I am only 7DPO but I swear it feels like 2 months DPO - the days really are dragging! I started to get cramps today, which I understand is caused by the progesterone suppositories, or at least I hope so and not AF. Am playing tennis tomorrow. I have been tossing this around all week wondering whether I should go or not. I've spent hours reading up on this on the internet and the general consensus seems to be that it's okay to do sport at this time (I'm on a natural cycle with TI). In the end, I think I need to go and do something for my own sanity and self-preservation. So how's everyone else doing?
I have had no symptoms at all until about 2 hours ago when I started cramping also like AF is coming & now it feels like bubbles in my tummy . This will be the longest weekend coz my beta is also on Monday, June 25th.
Good luck to everyone.

Gi8
Gi8

June 25th, 2011, 12:48 pm #6

Feeling good and praying we timed everything right this time. (I'm on natural TI.) Beta is 7/7 so I'm hoping that date will bring good luck! Not loving the P4 supps, but c'est la vie, you gotta do what you gotta do! Have IVF consult set up for next week to see whether we want get more aggressive with all of this since I'll be turning 36 in less than two months. GL everyone! Gi8

Sara H
Sara H

June 25th, 2011, 8:47 pm #7

No signs byond P4 stuff (slight boobs and bloated tummy), no good rise in temprature and cervics is still very soft so I am betting we are a 'no go' again but we'll wait it out and see.

Anyone use the internet/Amazon cheapies for POAS? Somene said in another post that they are not good? I have never had a false positive on them, but I have never had a postitive at all!

Thoughts?

NOT going to POAS until the morning of my Beta, just so I know going in, but I WON"T let this ruin my 4th of July!

Hang in there, Ladies!
Hugs to all,
Sara H

June 26th, 2011, 12:05 am #8

Beta is this coming Thursday, 6/30. Not feeling a thing except for a couple twinges here and there, I chalk those up to the P4. GL to everyone!

NY10
NY10

June 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm #9

Good luck everybody n/t