2nd beta in...

2nd beta in...

sarita
sarita

June 24th, 2011, 6:52 pm #1

347! Last one was 164 so it doubled over two days. Now I have to wait until Thursday for the u/s. They said I probably won't see a heartbeat thursday but definitely the week after (I hope).
I can't believe it - I really can't. I'm just holding my breath until I see a heartbeat.

MargieD
MargieD

June 24th, 2011, 7:00 pm #2

Great numbers!!!!!! :-) n/t

June 24th, 2011, 7:04 pm #3

347! Last one was 164 so it doubled over two days. Now I have to wait until Thursday for the u/s. They said I probably won't see a heartbeat thursday but definitely the week after (I hope).
I can't believe it - I really can't. I'm just holding my breath until I see a heartbeat.
awesome! its official;-) n/t

June 24th, 2011, 7:19 pm #4

nt

Rose
Rose

June 24th, 2011, 7:36 pm #5

...the numbers look awesome. You've met another milestone. Congrats

KerriA
KerriA

June 24th, 2011, 7:47 pm #6

This is fantastic news!
best wishes and CONGRATS!!!
kerri

Tanya
Tanya

June 24th, 2011, 8:11 pm #7

So happy for you!!! (nt)

sarita
sarita

June 24th, 2011, 8:29 pm #8

Thanks! How far along did you see the heartbeat for the first time? I read that once you see the heartbeat the chance of the pregnancy continuing jump to 70-90%. I want to be there!

bigboy
bigboy

June 24th, 2011, 8:36 pm #9

i saw my son's heartbeat at 5 weeks 3 days or 5 weeks 4 days. 108 beats per minute. i was very relieved as well, but wanted to get past the 8 week mark.
btw, congrats on the great beta!!!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 24th, 2011, 8:38 pm #10

congrats!! n/t