Moderators: SilverLugia456, SROS Master

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 14th, 2018, 2:36 am #61

I removed it do to the BS in the name and the First thing out of his mouth. Sorry I meant to give you a heads up but got pulled away right after I did it.

Where were you when this happened. Sounds like they need better employees.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 14th, 2018, 3:51 am #62

I wont say it here, but it was just that one guy. The other janitors I have seen are not that nasty.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 25th, 2018, 4:29 pm #63

You know what really grinds my gears?!

Trolls who think that I have a sad and lonely life. Take one poster, who TWICE, pretended to be someone else younger than me just to try and piss me off as much as possible. But there is an element of truth to one of those two younger members. They do not suffer from some type of social problem that got them classified in Special Education. *sigh*.

Right now I have a headache, so I had to call in sick for today. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. But I am at least well enough to still post a thing or two, and unforunately my anger can still reach to the point where I have to burst out some steam somewhere. I still cant help but get angry over the nasty things Those posters said to me!

Now why am I bringing up all of this again! Well, heres why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23WtNp ... &index=200

You would think this would help me get over this. But NO! It got me thinking about how Canobie #1 thinks I am an immature lazy loser! Like how I don't have a LIFE! Or how much of a big loser I am!

I'm sorry! I'm sorry I am losing this much coo here! But this headache and the thought of how much work I have to do for this coming August is really getting me! Especially with some of those rotten guests that I have to put up with every now and then!

If anyone DARES PM me with an angry bullying type of message. It WILL be publically posted here!

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 2:46 pm #64

And now for something completely different.

Caution:  Some uncensored swearing may be envolved with this video, but I am not going to double check due to the length of the video, but this kid makes some good points about some stuff, and I feel it perfectly fits here.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 3:16 pm #65

At over an hour I doubt most people will bother watching it all the way through. at 1 hour 12 minutes that's borderline a theatrical length movie. or a TV movie.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 3:44 pm #66

Well it is made by Emperor Lemon, who makes very entertaining rant videos. Plus, the length should gratify those who go onto this thread who get sick of reading my rants about SFNE Online, and can think about bashing and humiliating this guy instead. Haha!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 4:00 pm #67

You're always free to PM me and rant about anything you need that is either at a person or something where you need to not censer yourself.

What grinds my gears is crappy automated phone systems.

I called Express Scripts to help out a friend she had had no luck the day before. Took forever to get a person and even then the person couldn't help me. i got transferred to 3 more people all couldn't help me. I finally got fed up and asked to speak to a supervisor and I got hung up on. I called back and finally got a hold of someone that could help but it took along time getting the automated service to give me a real person.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 4:19 pm #68

I suppose. But first let me first quote what this troll said to me in that PM. "So complain about me and don all you want in private. Im guessing it helps out with your sad and lonely life".

Yeah I really hate how once you pick up the phone, and then there are several extension numbers and how you have to listen closely just to get where your suppose to make the call.  I also hate having to make phone messages. It gets me kinda scared and say some stupid things.  I much rather communicate via text or email.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 5:48 pm #69

If you had ranted to me in private he would have had no Fuel to merit that message. basically take that away from them.

I usually have good luck with customer service. My fried has a lack of patience and gets frustrated easily so even an easy call is aggravating to her. My credit cards and back are pretty good and Discover is amazing. so good to get someone with a southern accent.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 13th, 2018, 2:50 am #70

Well, Im sorry I posted that! I normally would never do that, but that was the one thing he said that pissed me off the most! More than anything else, anyone has said to me!  Thankfully, it seems like I will never have to see that guys username again. Hopefully I will never have to deal with a troll that bad again.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 13th, 2018, 3:35 am #71

Keep posting. take a moment and post the best posts you can and as long as you know what you posted is worth while it dose matte what anyone else thinks

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 13th, 2018, 5:02 am #72

Ok you know what, I knew that video was gonna be deleted.  Why?  Because it seems these days either people are too f***ing lazy to read anything. Or are WAY TOO DAMN SENSATIVE ABOUT THE TINEST BIT OF VULGER CONTENT!!!  Hell, it literally says at the very beginning of this thread that some STRONG language WILL be involved!  I know vulgur isn't really a good thing, but unfortunately some really good content has a bit of that stuff, and theres really no way of avoiding it, other than not watching it at all.

Also about that you know whats bull$&*t video about Microwaves.  I know that was deleted too because of the title. YET about one year ago, when I posted a video about you know whats bull$&*t about word pronunciations, that one was A OK. SO WHY THE HELL WAS THE MICROWAVE ONE DELETED!!!!!!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 13th, 2018, 6:17 pm #73

Look at it this way if you post edited language and its part of your rant or even put in some language and its how you feel as you are ranting its justified. of f its part of what is causing the rant. some one called me a ___ today for example. Video might have some expression of what is being felt but its not what ground your gears it's what grinds someone else's gears. 

One have a few users outside the 2 of use and when I get messages i need to react. sorry if that makes you upset. but if you think it might be deleted it's likely best to not post it. and that last one had a lot of language

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 16th, 2018, 4:42 am #74

I really hate how your smartphone makes these stupid decisions every now and then.   Just earlier I lost my phone, but thankfully my dad was around and asked him to call me so that I can hear the phone.  First time. Nothing. Second time, nothing.  I thought I had it on silent so that I would have to look for it the hard way. But then.... I heard my phone ringing!

So it took 3 calls before my phone FINALLY started ringing!  I dont know why this happens, but it needs to FFFFING STOP!!!!!!  As great an advanced as phones are nowadays, I am so sick of these stupid glitches from happening that could potentially ruin everything!!!!!

But hey, thats just life for ya!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 16th, 2018, 4:50 pm #75

I've had that happen. But signal is crap at my house

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 17th, 2018, 3:37 am #76

The signal is fine at my place, yet there have been a few times when my phone thinks there's no signal, even though there is plenty of signal.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 17th, 2018, 11:09 pm #77

My phone has a tendency to have signal but not connect to mobile

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 26th, 2018, 5:30 am #78

Well. Canobie has done it!   I just had the worst day of working at Canobie of my life!   First off, the amount of crowds provided more tricky guest situations than normal, along with a bunch of other s&*tty guests more than usual.  So I was operating the Jungle Bounce. I was hoping I would be moved over to the Turkish Twist, since that is not only a less guest stressful ride to be at, but it is one ride I am very good at. Probably even the best at. Heck, even my group leader said to me I may be switched over to that ride. It would make sense, considering how freakin crowded it is. After all, they did let me operate Turkish Twist on opening day, which was a big honor!

But where did they switch me over instead!  None other than the most hated ride in the park, THE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!   THE MOST DIFFICULT PEOPLE HANDLING RIDE IN THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This was hands down the worst day operating this thing of my life.  It was worse than anything else I did while working here. Hell, I even rather operate the Harbor Patrol on a hot muggy day. I hate having to suck up to the rules on this ride and discipline anyone not following it.  But the worse part was when I upsetted my load attendant. Not  going to say who, nor what happened. But I truly didn't mean it to come across as me being a monster for trying to make sure the job was being done right. Then she started bashing me for how I was treating her. But that only made me feel like a rat. And eventually, I exploded in rage and anger!   The combination from that guilt, and the amount of people I have to put up with, AND the fact that the park doesn't seem to care about which ride I am best at, made it for one of the worst days of my life!

I am definitely not working at Canobie again after this!  I don't care what the excuses were. Cause this could have been avoided, if they did a better job with their operations, and especially with getting rid of rides that are outdated, regardless how popular they may still be. I cant believe how Six FLagsish Canobie has been acting lately!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 26th, 2018, 5:54 am #79

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day. not knowing all the details it seems like she may not have bee trained well. I can also see how the steps in place to attempt to keep dragon safe would make things harder. I admit a couple time i opened and got out. the attendant said something and I simply sad sorry, old habits dye hard. I simple stopped riding the ride. Literally since that ride i have been on it twice.

Hot weather and crowds can really make things uncomfortable.

It seems you saw being put on dragon as a punishment but maybe you should look at it as they trusted you to do things the right way.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 26th, 2018, 6:05 am #80

Well unfortunately, IT WAS A PUNISHMENT!  I found out that Turkish Twist was suppose to be the ride for me to move to. But then Mr train broke down, and things turned to SNAFU. So they forced me over to the Dragon as a result.

Shes ok at her job, just needs a few pointers every now and then.  Again wont go into exact details, but let me just say that sometimes the amount of people who get off without someone lifting the bar for ya can get very frustrating.