Moderators: SilverLugia456, SROS Master

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 14th, 2018, 1:16 am #46

Sorry I took your comment the wrong way. I was having a REALLY bad day yesterday. I feel a little better now.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 15th, 2018, 1:36 am #47

It happens I had the same thing happen with my friend Katie a couple weeks ago.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 23rd, 2018, 4:32 pm #48

I may get some serious consequences for this, but.

You know what grinds my gears!

Dr Gigglez. Now I know this doesnt grind my gears nearly as much as others. But it still gets me enough that I feel its worth ranting about. Not to mention there was one time he did something that REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!! But were saving that part for the end.

Dr Gigglez is your typical die hard Six Flags fanboy who hates Cedar Fair. He overhyped his first and so far, only trip to Cedar Point. And now thinks it sucks. He even thinks Six Flags New England is better! Go figure. It seems the only Cedar Fair parks he likes more than Six Flags New England are Kings Island, and maybe Kings Dominion.

He even hosts his own show to try proving himself that hes the better coaster enthusiast than everyone else. Hes even running for ACE president for petes sake! What type of drugs is he dosing on if he thinks hes going to win! Then again, ACE presidents kinda suck anyway. So who knows. Lets at least hope Robb Alvey never becomes ACE president in the future.

Now you make be asking me. Why are you going so hard on him? Hes only being an incocent Six Flags troll who makes some harmless insults here and there. Well thats what I thought for a while. Until he did this one very unforgiving thing! It pissed me off soo much, that I even went as far as threatening to murder him! Now I know that's something I would never do, but when you piss me off that damn much, I cant help but feel like it!

Despite the fact that hes seen as an inocent Six Flags to the general audience, there is one secret thing about him that he never tells anyone about. About 4 years ago in one of those chatboxs that no longer exists, those SFNE fanboys were hyped about Wicked Cyclone. I said how it wont be as good as Superman, or Levithan but should still be a great ride. Then everyone goes A wall, and even went as far as accusing me of being a sick Levithan addict who thinks Wicked Cyclone will suck.

So I left the chat box. Then this mysterious troll, who then later claimed himself to be Canobie#1, was teasing and picking on me for leaving the site! Now I dont exact remember what he said or what he did, but it involved with a lot of laughing and a whole bunch of insults, like how I need to get a life, get a job, get a girlfriend etc. One thing that really triggered me was how he claims to be more mature than I am!

For a while I really thought it was Canobie#1, and really hated him! Then later he PMed me saying that it was not him, and whoever said those things must be a real jerk. Thats when I realized who that troll REALLY was!

It turns out hes among the sneakiest trolls who can go deep inside someones feelings, and hit the soft spots as hard as f***ing possible! Worst of all, he does this without revealing who he is. And if someone tries questioning him who he is, he would lie by claiming someone else that would be a legit possibility. I even tried reporting this to SFNE Online. But unfortunatetly, I cant tell if they really belive me. Considering the only response I got was, “he has better things to do than trolling you”. I dont know if thats saying thats really immature of him, or hes too busy to do something like that. But one thing for sure, the webmaster really does trust Dr Gigglez a whole lot!

So its about time for this fat and smelly a$$hole to be exposed! If your one of those victims who were trolled by an unknown troll who hit you in the softest soft spots, its about time to spread this around like Wildfire!! I also have a feeling he pulled the same stunt on this site only about a month ago! Who else would have the nerve to pull off a stunt by pretending to be Dschu, using the Newsiecoaster username, saying a bunch of really nasty stuff to me in private!

While your at it, why not give the Grove Show the same treatment as Channel Awesome, by boycotting/unsubscribing. Not that I ever subscribed to it, but there are way better live shows out there, like Amusment Insiders, or Coaster-net

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 24th, 2018, 12:02 am #49

Not sure how to respond. Can't say I have e Dr had an issue with him. He'll my brother hangs out with him and even went to his birthday party. He's often asked how the Whalom project is going. Not that I'm supporting him or discrediting you. More that I'm surprised.

As for ACE President I do know he was nominated he didn't actively peruse it. I think ACE needs to be shaken up and some competition for any of the positions. Will he win? Personally I'd be amazed. But it wouldn't bother me if he won. Like I said they need a shake up. But he needs to step up his game if he really wants to win.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 24th, 2018, 2:56 am #50

I spelled check one word that I think you were trying to say. If it wasn't what you meant to say, I apologize.

Anyways, thing about Doc is that he openly admits that he is a troll and has said very nasty things about people in the past. Though there was more to that story about him bullying me that one time. I think he was really just trying to get me to hate Bizarrofanatic, not realizing that hes sucking up to me just to take advantage of my emotions of that time, so that he doesn't get kicked out. But did he really have to go as far as calling me as immature as that kid? Seriously!?

Unfortunately, there really is no way of proving that it was him. So unless someone comes out and confesses, I am going to make the assumption that it was Doc.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 24th, 2018, 4:08 am #51

All I can hope for from anyone online is that they learn from their past indiscretions and try to become a better person.

As for spelling I'm using my tablet at the hospital and spellchecker has a mind of its own.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

June 16th, 2018, 12:54 am #52

Unfortunately for Doc, he is too childish to learn any of his mistakes. And to he honest, I think Doc has an even sadder life than I have. Or, pretty much anyone from SFNE Online as a matter of fact. He even makes Dschu look like a nicer person. Though that sure as hell aint sayin much! He probably never gets offended by anything, because he KNOWS he is probibly thee most immature adult who currently exists. He is no better than that Fat and smelly Blobb Alvey. Just like how SFNE Online is no better than Theme Park Review.

Speaking of which, lets take a look at another Alvey video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBLu41EKQA

And now, time to posts these interesting quotes!
wrote:no doubt this is an amazing coaster, but not world's #1 tbh..
And Alveys response.....
wrote:Well, we've been on over 1,500 roller coasters all over the world and this is still our favorite, so...
Someone else quoted:
wrote:It's one of several coasters that are often mentioned as being the best. There will never be a real answer for "World's Best Roller Coaster" obviously as everyone has different opinions and prefers certain parts of certain rides over others.
Butt.................
wrote:I have not met anyone who has ridden it that doesn't have it in their top ten, most people I know have it in their top 5 and even more have it as #1.
Said the big fat blobvy!

Its obvious that he doesnt know $#@t about understanding different opinions. He is so obsessed into his love of coasters that he doesnt give a crap about anything else! It doesn't matter how many coasters anyone has ridden! What really matters is if you have ridden enough/the right type of coasters to get a good enough perspective, thus developing a more professional opinion. But regardless how professional your opinion is about anything, its still your opinion! Riding a whole bunch of kiddie coasters and other painful garbage coasters doesn't make one individual more superior than the other who has also ridden a bunch of great signature coasters that gives you the right perspective of riding coasters.

No matter how hard one tries, no one is going to be the king of coasters!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

June 16th, 2018, 6:25 am #53

What grinds my gears is when people change plans and don't give you a heads up. A person souldn't find out plans have changes when they ask what time they will be leaving. In a world of technology how hard is it to shoot a person a text or hone call to say we have to postpone.

What really drives me nuts about this is I only bought the food I needed figuring i would be eating out Saturday night and we have a cookout Sunday I only bought food for Tonight and Monday. So I don't have food in the for the canceled day and if I use it I then have to figure out food for Monday. Now running to the store wouldn't be that bad Monday except I have to be out Tuesday and planed to go to the store. I kneed to got the store Tuesday because I'm bringing my freind out and she also needs to go to the store.

Now not only is Tomorrow canceled but I then go well we still have the 26th. nope that's canceled also and again I only find out because I asked. But now there are different plans for the 26th and I said I'm up for it but am Leary because I cant keep making plans for them to get canceled. Why because I have a million things going on and often have to put things on hold to do them.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

June 18th, 2018, 12:04 am #54

DANG!!!! I know there have been some moments when plans change behind my back, but it was only because of a situation that suddenly came up beyond ones control(and a miscommunication issue). But this sounds just purely insane! I would've completely abandoned that whole outing if something this ludicrous ever happened!

Perhaps this explains why you weren't that active here lately.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

June 18th, 2018, 2:01 am #55

Actually I wasn't that active because my friend Katie was in the hospital and then Rehab to finish antibiotics. Signal was weak and and things took longer to prioritize my efforts and This was last on my list. I tried to get on when I could. Which was sadly not as much as I would have liked.

I'll try and do better.

At least I have 2 friends that are very reliable will be meeting up with them on the 21st to see the b-29 Bomber in Westover and them run down to SFNE for a bit.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

June 18th, 2018, 9:33 pm #56

One more important message for Blobb Alwveyy from a Youtuber.
wrote:Different people have different opinions. Deal with it. The fact that you have a website about coasters does not make you the arbiter of other people's opinions, nor does it make you a "coaster authority." There is no need to throw a whiny crybaby tantrum when you are disagreed with on a topic as subjective and as trivial as which coaster is the best-est. You are not the arbiter of which coaster is #1.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

June 19th, 2018, 3:31 am #57

There will always been people out there that for some reason or another think they are better and that their opinions area more important then everyone elses. Though it likely doesn't help keep his ego in check whn USA today has him as an expert on coasters on their best of list.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

June 26th, 2018, 2:03 am #58

And that is a very F***in shame! If keeping that title is his only goal in life, than that is just VERY SAD. Its like what Doc from Cars says. Its just an empty cup. He is drowning himself in a hobby when it eventually gets old, his life will become unbelievably depressing. He literally spends all his money on coaster trips. That's it! He doesn't watch movies, doesn't go out to eat, doesn't go out socializing much other than his coaster trips. And of course, never bothers to hike anywhere, except whenever there's is a roller coaster ride. I suspect his site, site friends, and title are the only things that are keeping his sad, sad life from killing himself. Sure he has a wife and daughter, but that's not going to make anyone's life any better. I'm sure its very nice at first, but lets face it. Once you get use to it, it no longer becomes special.

At least that's what I believe, since I never had a girlfriend. But lets face it. Its better to be independent and happy, than to have an unhappy relationship. Besides, nothing makes life worth living than a hike. Infact I have recently began a new tradition to do a hike at least once a week. It can really turn my perspective about life into a more positive light. It doesn't have to be a big mountain. It can be just as simple as a forest walk. If its rainy out, grab your rain gear and do a rainwalk. I find it can be very peaceful, believe it or not. Just something about the light rain and the feel of water around you is like if your in another world.

So to anyone who still thinks my life is sad and lonely and your life is not, you may outta rethink about that. That especially goes to Doc and Robb. I'm sure Doc can give Robb a good therapy session.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

June 28th, 2018, 4:28 pm #59

You know what, I am gonna burst some steam out right now. If you saw this coming than whatever.

F**K SFNE Online! The only members I dont hate are BizarroAJ, TGE98, and Depotrat(I like him the most for having some balls). Everyone else either I dont like(a few I REALLY HATE), or I just don't really give a crap about.

I know Mrceagle is sometimes on that site too, but I dont know if that really counts as a legit member since he has some similar opinions about SFNE than I do. But if that counts, than I do like him as well.

I know I said this time and time again, but I HATE that site! Why? Because its filled with kids who think they are better than everyone else! They try making you look like the sorriest excuse of a human being, whenever you try to express an opinion! They know there better at the english language than you. They think there manners are at high standards, and in some cases, THEY ARE! I know having those skills can make for great converstions and can make a forum site great. But heres the big killer. THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF COMPASION! NONE!!! If you make one bad decision, YOUR A$$ IS OUTTA HERE!!! Even if its something as small as bringing up the same subject over and over. Your a$$ is done for! Even if you try to apologize, they will just f***&^g ignore you! If your gonna hate people who make mistakes like that THAT DAMN MUCH! You may as well start banning people who are autistic! Hell, why not start banning people who make little mistakes that seem like big mistakes to a die harded coaster enthusiast. You may as well start making newcomers go through a qualification test to see how much you know about roller coasters before joining. Or better yet, go through a lecture about what not to do to avoid drama from happening.

Doesnt this sound alot like Theme Park Review to you? Because that site is heading in that direction. If you try arguing me that, "oh your wrong, and I am right. THis is one of the friendliest and most welcoming sites out there". Well, how do you know that? Is it because of the members all agreeing with you, based on everything that your saying? Do you know that your becoming one of them? Everyone on Theme Park Review, partically the die harded members, all say the exact same thing. Because it can feel good getting liked for saying something that the majority of people will agree with you, AKA, popular opinion.

But heres what I believe. I say stuff based on what I think is truly right! It doesn't matter if its popular or not! Everyone has a different opinion. Everyone has the right to like different things! We only post things to show people stuff that they may not know about and may outta give it a try. Life is more exciting when you try stuff that are new! Sure there are great things that you can try out over and over. But it doesnt hurt to try out some new stuff every now and then. Cause who knows! You may end up becoming a huge fan of that thing! Like me with Levithan than one time! I didnt know it will be that awesome! I didnt know I would end up liking Canadas Wonderland more than SFNE, or Cedar Point! Throughout the years of 2013-2016, I felt like a SFNE fanboy once again!

Back in the days when I was a HUGE SFNE Fanboy. Mainly back in Middle School and into High School, I use to bring it up a whole lot, even to some kids my age who didn't give a crap about, and harassed me for it. I thought SFNE Online would be more forgiving because didn't they all go through that stage when they were huge fans of SFNE! But what did they do instead? THEY DID THE SAME EXACT F***ING THING AS THOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL A$$H&LES DID TO ME!!!!!! They called me a Leviathan addict(and in a sick kind of way too), and that I am obsessed over one park and have no life, no job, no girlfriend etc. etc...............

Let that sink in for ya...............

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 14th, 2018, 2:15 am #60

Wha happn to the Microwave rant video?

Anyways, I hate it when one smelly person has to treat you like crap for no reason. After using the urinal, it only flushed for half a second. Then this janior tells me in a very grumpy monotone way to flush next time. I was like whatever at first. But then all of the sudden he yells, "HEY!" Right at me as if I punched him in the face.

I even had to pause for a few seconds to be sure if I really did. There was another guy who confirmed that I did. Still though, I though that janitor was a F***ing a$$hole!!! I sure hope he gets fired soon!

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 14th, 2018, 2:36 am #61

I removed it do to the BS in the name and the First thing out of his mouth. Sorry I meant to give you a heads up but got pulled away right after I did it.

Where were you when this happened. Sounds like they need better employees.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 14th, 2018, 3:51 am #62

I wont say it here, but it was just that one guy. The other janitors I have seen are not that nasty.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 25th, 2018, 4:29 pm #63

You know what really grinds my gears?!

Trolls who think that I have a sad and lonely life. Take one poster, who TWICE, pretended to be someone else younger than me just to try and piss me off as much as possible. But there is an element of truth to one of those two younger members. They do not suffer from some type of social problem that got them classified in Special Education. *sigh*.

Right now I have a headache, so I had to call in sick for today. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. But I am at least well enough to still post a thing or two, and unforunately my anger can still reach to the point where I have to burst out some steam somewhere. I still cant help but get angry over the nasty things Those posters said to me!

Now why am I bringing up all of this again! Well, heres why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23WtNp ... &index=200

You would think this would help me get over this. But NO! It got me thinking about how Canobie #1 thinks I am an immature lazy loser! Like how I don't have a LIFE! Or how much of a big loser I am!

I'm sorry! I'm sorry I am losing this much coo here! But this headache and the thought of how much work I have to do for this coming August is really getting me! Especially with some of those rotten guests that I have to put up with every now and then!

If anyone DARES PM me with an angry bullying type of message. It WILL be publically posted here!

SROS Master
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 2:46 pm #64

And now for something completely different.

Caution:  Some uncensored swearing may be envolved with this video, but I am not going to double check due to the length of the video, but this kid makes some good points about some stuff, and I feel it perfectly fits here.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

July 26th, 2018, 3:16 pm #65

At over an hour I doubt most people will bother watching it all the way through. at 1 hour 12 minutes that's borderline a theatrical length movie. or a TV movie.