Moderators: SilverLugia456, SROS Master, skittles1978

Presidents Letter

Chair Scott
Sei Whale

February 7th, 2018, 9:32 pm #1

Friends,

I hope the new year is treating you all well. We have cleaned up our forums and have added some more topics for you to participate in. Some topics include but are not limited to are Whalom Park, New Whalom Park, New England Parks, and other general topics on current events, movies ext. Members can propose like or different topics of interest. Please feel free to share our forums out to anyone you believe may have an interest in them. I look forward to reading your future topics.

On September 30th 2017 the New Whalom Cooperative LLC hosted their annual meeting/BBQ. We elected our board of supervisors, officers and started rewriting our co-op goverance.

Three Year Term:

Scott Lanciani

Dan Evans Jr.

Michael Coutamarsh

Two Year Terms:

Kimberly Kovac

William St. Yves

Andrew Probert

Officers:

President: Scott Lanciani

Clerk: Dan Evans

Treasurer: Michael Coutamarsh

Our co-op goverance has been rewritten as a rough draft and once completely reviewed will be adopted into practice.

We are planning some fundraising events through the 2018 season. A carnival, dinner nights and cosponsored events such as another skate night. If you have ideas for fundraising we'd like to hear about them.

Recently we agreed to move forward in securing an amusement entertainment feasibility study consultant. Amusement Entertainment Management LLC will create the Feasibility Study that will prove our business case and ultimately help us secure the funding. A member-owner of New Whalom Cooperative LLC has graciously agreed to loan the co-op the much needed money to pay for the study.

As you can see from the above we have been working steadily to bring our community a New Whalom Park while preserving the original. There are some things that we can't discuss that we are working on because there not yet official but rest assured we will let you know as soon as we can. I'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding with this process and those who have been helping us along the way. There will be more to follow.

For A Whale of a Time,

Scott Lanciani

President
Board of Supervisors
New Whalom Cooperative LLC