Moderators: SilverLugia456, SROS Master

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 1st, 2018, 4:10 pm #16

It's in the small water way by Crown plaza. I think there is also a small fountain about half way down main street It could just be a stone planter but I saw it being built last summer.

Not a Fountain per say but they built a new park on Ledge street a few years back on a plot of land where a building burned down. there is a splash pad for families to use in the park.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 1st, 2018, 9:12 pm #17

I know of that fountain too. But there is actually another fountain in that area located on that courtyard between DCS corporation and Eastern Bank.

It is a showerhead fountain with the center nozzle shooting higher than the others.

Not exactly sure about a fountain down at that part of Nashua, but there is a small fountain located over at that green area in Hudson NH just after you cross the bridge over Merrimack River.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 2nd, 2018, 3:15 am #18

OK didn't know about that one.I am in that area all the time but have never walked around hat courtyard in that area.

When it gets warmer I'll have to take a day and track some of these down. Get more photos.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 6th, 2018, 3:30 am #19

While exploring an attraction I had not heard of before i foudn otu that they also offr a fountain show. The Island in Pigeon Forge offer a night fountain show.
https://youtu.be/zQXQwXKCYy8
https://youtu.be/FQHODX8nmuw

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 6th, 2018, 4:05 am #20

Nice. Though I am spoiled from Longwoods illuminated fountain show to be jawdropped impressed by that.

Not exactly a fountain show, but it has fountains in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtNDFwWwgs

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 7th, 2018, 5:39 pm #21

Everyone should recognize this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xBwah ... WL&index=1

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 8th, 2018, 12:17 pm #22

Yes the fountain rejections in the Disney show are cool. SFGAdv had a show using the fountain screens when I visited themed to Quest for Camelot.

That second video has a lot of wonderful fountains.

I know the one I posted is small but it was a pleasant surprise. they could have not had a pond or fountain and dissented used the land for another building. so good for then.

KateWhip
Great White Shark
KateWhip
Great White Shark

April 13th, 2018, 3:58 pm #23

I don't have any photos but there is a big fountain near the Market Basket in Milford. It's between two large rock towers and the fountain shoots the water straight up just past the top of them. It's set up in a small pond

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 13th, 2018, 4:41 pm #24

^I know which fountain your talking about. That is a really cool fountain. I drivin past it hundereds of times whenever I go hiking in the Wapacks. I sure hope that fountain doesn’t go anytime soon.

I even found a picture of it just now.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 13th, 2018, 9:22 pm #25

I was just by there the other day. The fountain wasn't running but it's still not warm enough to get them up and running.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 20th, 2018, 4:34 pm #26

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 21st, 2018, 4:15 am #27

Very cool. You have to admire a man that was able to take something he loved and bring it to reality. Reminds me a bit of Disney seeing the European parks and small themed parks around the country and world and inspiring him to create Disney land.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 23rd, 2018, 12:58 am #28

I thought of Longwood as the Walt Disney World of fountains, including the amount of detail I noticed, especially the main fountain garden.

I would love to meet Du pont if he was still alive. Your probably gonna hate me for this, but I admire him more than Walt Disney. He was the only man I know of, who was passionate enough about fountains, and had enough money, to create a fountain and garden lovers paradise. Plus, I am a huge fountain lover!

KateWhip
Great White Shark
KateWhip
Great White Shark

April 23rd, 2018, 2:19 am #29

I don't see anything wrong with that. Is this the same DuPont like in the Dupont chemicals?

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 23rd, 2018, 3:21 pm #30

I'm not sure, Now that you mention it It could be.

I stopped by and got some photos of the fountain at Bentley's Roast beef in Amherst NH. I didn't have lunch there sin I was n the area before they opened. but This new water feature is next to a new outdoor patio they installed a year or so ago.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

April 24th, 2018, 12:45 am #31

Yes Du pont made a living with chemicals.

I do recall seing that waterfall. This is also another fountain located at a pool store across from the Walmart in Amherst.

If we ever revisit Whistler during the summer, this would be one place I would like to go to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6rRn9jN-bw

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

April 24th, 2018, 3:25 am #32

Very nice garden.

Yes there is one at the pool store but its not up and running yet. they have a nice lighting package on that one and it look great at night.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 4th, 2018, 2:49 am #33

I discovered this fountain garden in Portsmouth NH, called Prescott park. They have a few nice small fountains.

Heres one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9ypU1wHGc

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 4th, 2018, 5:13 am #34

Nice find. I've only walked around that area a couple times so I really haven't been able to explore the area.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 14th, 2018, 2:54 am #35

The fountain near Heavenly donuts in Windam NH was running today.l