Moderator: SilverLugia456

Fast Food Discussion

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

January 15th, 2017, 4:59 am #1

This thread is set aside to discuss fast food chains and your experiences with them. News, Reviews, and more

SROS Master
Blue Whale

January 16th, 2017, 2:04 am #2

My favorite fast food burger of all times, is the Angry Whopper from Burger King. Its spicy, but very good.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

January 16th, 2017, 4:51 am #3

I like Spicy, I should try and check it out. I assume it's a limited time thing. I have had the sriracha sandwich at Wendy's.

KateWhip
Great White Shark
KateWhip
Great White Shark

February 19th, 2017, 7:33 pm #4

Here are some fun facts about Chick-fil-A
https://www.littlethings.com/chick-fil- ... =nostalgia

SROS Master
Blue Whale

February 19th, 2017, 11:39 pm #5

I found out the hard way that Chick fil A was closed on Sundays. Interesting how it started out as a full restaurant. They easily have the best chicken sandwiches, and waffle fries I have ever had.

Yeah unfortunately the Angry Whopper is limited time only, as far as I know. Is the sirracha sandwich a burger, or chicken sandwich, or what? I don’t think I have ever heard of it.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

February 20th, 2017, 5:47 pm #6

KateWhip wrote:Here are some fun facts about Chick-fil-A
https://www.littlethings.com/chick-fil- ... =nostalgia
Very cool info
SFNE Master wrote:I found out the hard way that Chick fil A was closed on Sundays. Interesting how it started out as a full restaurant. They easily have the best chicken sandwiches, and waffle fries I have ever had.

Yeah unfortunately the Angry Whopper is limited time only, as far as I know. Is the sirracha sandwich a burger, or chicken sandwich, or what? I don’t think I have ever heard of it.
It's limited time and it's a chicken sandwich. Specialty bun and sauce.

i have knows about them closing on Sundays for a long time. There was a Chick-fil-A in the Mall in GA. I was thrilled when they finally came up this way.

KateWhip
Great White Shark
KateWhip
Great White Shark

March 8th, 2017, 12:46 am #7

The other day while I was out in had lunch at the Wendy's on 2nd St in Manchester, NH. They rehabbed the building. The new look is really nice they also removed the second set of doors so it's much easier to get in now. I tried the Arctic Cody sandwich. It was good but like many fast food fish sandwiches it was a bit small.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

March 23rd, 2017, 4:03 am #8

I wanted to pass on some info I got from my Brother. He has heard that the former Wendy's on DW Highway in Nashua, NH will be reopening as a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (Popeye's Chicken). The location information has not yet been added to the companies website but if this is true this is exciting news.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 5th, 2017, 7:11 pm #9

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 6th, 2017, 4:23 am #10

Man if I took a shot every time that reviewer said the work Organic I'd be passed out Drunk.

I don't really go for the whole Organic thing but looking at their prices being similar to even cheaper then a few local options I would definitely consider them if they were in this area.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

May 10th, 2017, 5:49 pm #11

Definitely an interesting concept. Wonder if their fries are any better than Mcdonalds or Chick Fil as.

This is really cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDjmaCC ... =2&list=WL

Didnt know New Jersey is the only state where Wendys is the most popular chain.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 11th, 2017, 1:50 am #12

Interesting video. I wonder when the study was conducted. Seems Chick-Fil-A is kicking but. I really like Wendy's so it's disappointing to see it coming in with NJ and no other state.

see MD's Won NH but it's not high on my list. Chic-Fil-A, Wendy's, Arby's, DQ, White Castle, Hardey's are all better. Burger King is back and forth with me with McD's.

I have heard of a few of those places. In and Out burger being the one I have heard of the most

KateWhip
Great White Shark
KateWhip
Great White Shark

May 13th, 2017, 8:28 pm #13

I love McDonald's Though Chick-Fil-A is really good

As for Arby's I hit the one at The Mall of NH. I had the Chcken Bacon Club. It was really good but they put a honey mustered style sauce. Its a nice touch but there is way too much of it and it made eating a bit messy.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

May 18th, 2017, 2:48 am #14

They can be a bit heavy handed with the sauces. Though if you hit up a self standing location they have their sauces in pumps so you can easily have control over how much it on it.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

June 8th, 2017, 2:52 am #15

The Popeye's Chicken is now open on DW highway in Nashua. It's located in the building that used to house The Wendy's across form Friendly's near exit 2.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

June 30th, 2017, 2:54 pm #16

Yesterday I garbed lunch at McDonald's. My friend wanted one of the Minion toys they have. Overall the food was ok and the dining area was clean and had a fresh look. the bar style tables they had at the Milford NH location ate into the tables we had to choose from. What bothered me though is there have no value menu any more. I often get the bacon McDouble which is a small double cheese burger with bacon. I could have payed more to get a double cheeseburger and add bacon. i ended up trying one of the build a burger things they have now. I picked the sweet BBQ with a burger bun, and artisan roll. tasty but could have used more onions straws and BBQ sauce.
The meal for a Happy meal, The Sweet BBQ Burger and 10 piece nuggets cost a bit over 14 dollars with no drinks or extras.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 28th, 2017, 4:18 am #17

This last week after visiting Quassy My older brother and I had a late dinner at Popeye's. it was my first time eating at one. Overall the food was good. though the spicy chicken wasn't all that spicy. The meal was filling I got the 5 piece and I barely finished it despite it being my only real meal all day. The biscuit was fantastic soft and buttery best I have had in a long time. Fries were nothing special. I found the breading on the chicken very similar to the breading at Long John Silvers.

One down fall is I found the food expensive. The combo I got with 5 tender, a biscuit, fries, and a drink was 10.95 before tax. They advertise the $5 big boxes but I didn't see them at this location which was a truck stop food court. I'll likely try it out again since there is not a location in Nashua, NH.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

August 30th, 2017, 1:38 am #18

So it sounds like their meals didn’t use a whole bunch of spinach. I would figure its more expensive because of the chances of building more muscles.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

August 30th, 2017, 4:11 am #19

Nope, no spinach. Not that I would have picked it as a side if it were available.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

September 16th, 2017, 3:43 am #20

The other day I got lunch at Burger King in Milford. My goal was to try out the new Chicken Parm Sandwich. Problem was it was a to go order and they messed it up. When I ordered the guy at the counter asked if I wanted that as a grilled or crispy chicken and I said Crispy. He then apparently put the order in as a crispy chicken sandwich and not the chicken parm. I didn't find this out till I got to my friends house.

Price was not that great cost me over $12 dollars to get 2 sandwiches an nothing else.

I think I will be avoiding this location not that I even eat at Burger King that often.