Moderator: SilverLugia456

KateWhip
Beluga

1:59 AM - Oct 09, 2018 #61

I wouldn't mind trying a few of those. 

SROS Master
Blue Whale

3:01 AM - Oct 09, 2018 #62

While we were on our way to Jimminey Peak, we decided to eat at the nearest Burger King in Pittsfield MA.  The layout was by far the weirdest I have ever seen at a fast food.  The main problem was that the building was located at a cramped ghetto part of town. When I saw the sign with the drive thru sign on it, I assumed we could enter the drive thru. But nope. It was blocked off from a fence. So we had to drive around, and finally found a place to enter the drive though. Why couldn't they add additional signs guiding you where to go to the drive through instead of just having one stand alone sign.

We had the bacon burger, and it is currently my favorite fast food burger. I really really really miss the angry whopper though.😢   I wish they could bring it back.

Lets watch this video in memory of this delicious fast food burger!

😭

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

4:16 AM - Oct 10, 2018 #63

I avoid the drive through whenever possible.  I personally think its nuts to get fastening food in the most lazy way possible. What's nuts about this though is that a good 50 % of the time I ever visit a fast food location is with my friend Katie and we eat in the car. I also often find I can get faster service walking up toe the counter then at the drive through.

I do like the bacon burger at burger king. I also like their chicken sandwiches. Though there king Burgers while tasty are extremely filling.

SROS Master
Blue Whale

5:14 AM - Oct 10, 2018 #64

Its so funny to hear that your have something against drive thrus.  While I can see how one would view it that way, me and everyone else sees it as a faster and more convenient way to get food especially when you are on the go.  It really is nuts how drive thrus are becoming alot more relevant these days. The craziest example is how many people choose to drive up Mount Washington as suppose to hike it. Its very lazy and not really the best way to experience the mountain.

Wendys is working on a faster way to speed up the drive thru process.  Select locations, like the one in Nashua just off Exit 6, has someone in a different building, in a remote location, doing all the ordering. Making the ordering alot more efficient.

Heres a video of what I am exactly talking about starting at 37:32

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

1:34 AM - Oct 11, 2018 #65

I know about the system. In fact I've knows for a while now. I'm sure its convenient for many but I have yet to find a drive thorough that was faster then going to the counter.Like you said it's a different experience.

Another thing is i will often opt for Quick serve over fast food. so it's happen to counter order.

KateWhip
Beluga

8:47 PM - Oct 14, 2018 #66

I've been to that Wendy's Eagle told me about it when he heard about that for the first time. 

My mom uses the rive through a lot but that's because its hard to go in with my sister. But she has seem then gt slower and slower and has a issue more often then I can count.