Moderators: SilverLugia456, SROS Master, skittles1978

Edaville USA (Family Theme Park)

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

3:15 AM - Jul 05, 2018 #1

This thread is dedicated to Edaville USA also refereed to as Edaville Family Theme park and in the past Edaville Rail Road. A place where Fans can converse. Talk about the parks history, it rides and areas, and Rumored future plans. Feel free to create independent threads for major news out of the park but for general discussions and speculation this is the place.

Current Ride Count 28
2 Coasters | 0 Thrill Rides | 18 Family Rides | 0 Dark Ride | 0 Water Rides | 8 Kiddie Rides
11 Games and attractions
Recent Ride Info
Last attraction added
Last attraction removed
[/td]
Dicken's Village/Main Street 2017
Tumble Bug (Abandoned never installed 2017

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

5:32 PM - Jul 09, 2018 #2

I visited Edaville for the first time this last week. I had visited once before on the off season and only got a chance to ride the train but this was the first trip during normally operations. I visited with my brother sister in law 2 nieces and Nephew. I'll write a full report later but here is a few notes.

The park is geared towards families. Like StoryLand, Santa's Village, and York's Wild Kingdom the focus is on families with younger kids. There are no thrill rides and A lot of kiddie rids.

Adults can ride most rides. The park has family sized rides and kiddie rides. many of the kiddie rides restricted to just kids at other parks are rideable by adults. you will rarely need to be a spectator but instead ride with your child.

A theme park? They call themselves a family theme park. The areas are Cranberry Junction, Dickin's Village, Dino land, and The star attraction Thomas Land. each area has at least 1 rides with the majority or rides found in Cranberry junction and Thomas Land.
[twitter=

SROS Master
Blue Whale

12:33 AM - Jul 10, 2018 #3

I haven't been to this place in a very long time. The one and only time I have been to this place was way back when I was a kid. Our family along with my relatives went there for the Christmas light train ride. I remembered the carousel, flying elephant, and a couple other kiddie rides. The train ride I remembered being nice. One Christmas display I remembered seeing were flamingos up front and moose in the back.

mrceagle
Blue Whale
mrceagle
Blue Whale

2:21 AM - Jul 10, 2018 #4

Ya the Bog behind the strain station is filled with Animal displays. It is a nice park but still has some growing up to do. There are a few missteps in design but overall Nice to see the park doing well after nearly closing a decade ago.