Eetion
Chosen

December 2nd, 2012, 9:55 pm #81

'Well the Teth' sneered horag

Big words for a little man... My lord in a fraction of the time of the rest or your little spat holds forces subservient to him second only to the despoiler.
Why is this?
I shall tell you... Vision! The vision to strike at the Imperiums very heart, but not waste his strength, we have no failed crusades, we are not imprisoned within the Eye, we strike when and where we please.

We are the inheritors, succeed where you repeatedly fail, your assets squandered. We are in the ascendency, while the rest of you rot and die.

Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned
Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned

December 2nd, 2012, 11:38 pm #82

"Oh my," Teth smirked "second only to the Despoiler? Tell me, for all his forces, how many of the Despoilers Crusades have succeded? As far as I can tell, the Imperium still stands, and the Ruinous powers do not yet control real space, or have I missed someting?"
Teth walked over to a near by chair and sat down before continuing, "And do tell, if your forces are as mighty as you say, why are you not out there now conquering the galaxy? Your warband are little more than glorified pirates," he paused for a moment with a pensive expression on his face "Mind you, the same could be said for almost everyone here"
The sorcerer made a sweeping gesture indicating the other occupants in the room.

Eetion
Chosen

December 3rd, 2012, 5:28 pm #83

The despoiler is a cretin, yet he is a cretin that galvanises the likes of you and your obsolete kin. He has failure after failure and has accomplished nothing of note.
As for my lord blackheart, a fortress monastery lies in ruin already, ashes in our wake, Villamus is a dying world. Blackheart has the fealty of more Astartes than any other, but he knows nothing but success, but only a fool strikes only because they can, a wise warrior awaits the right moment, the moment when most damage can be inflicted. That is why the Despoiler fails, and why we stay our hand, we already have the capcity to strike and strike repeatedly, but when we do it will tear the throat out, not bruise the body.

You and your kind are broken sorceror, accept this fact.

Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned
Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned

December 6th, 2012, 3:46 am #84

Broken? Do not mistake our legion for the pitiful excuse that was the Astral Claws. The Imperium broke you over its knee, you are a collection of broken miss-fits following a deranged creature that should have met its end on Badab.
And you'll have to excuse me if I don't tremble with awe at your achievements, after all, even the Orks can boast numbers and the destruction of a fortress monastery.
Although, I do agree with you on one thing. There is nothing to be gained by striking because you can. Look what happened to us on Fenris.
But, my legion is not broken. Yes it is scattered to the corners of the galaxy, but it is done so to search for knowledge. You may mock us for raiding libraries, however, when my legion once again fights as a whole under Magnus, the stars themselves will tremble at our power. Then WE may tear out the heart of the Imperium.

Eetion
Chosen

December 6th, 2012, 7:39 am #85

The assault on badab was indeed harrowing on us. But we hald, we held for years. Tell me sorceror, how long did Prospero hold for? The wolves broke you over their knee both metaphorically and in the case of magnus literallly.
We have risen from the ashes far stronger than we ever were. Whereas you, how many survived prospero? 1600? And then your rubric obliterated you, ahriman in exile? Even all of you together is no longer a credable threat, let alone fearful.
A Legion of you could not take the Fang from a few wolf scouts and a rusting freadnought.
The only time you will be feared is when you act as auxilias to a much greater lord such as my Lord huron.

You are a broken Legion, and your legionairies are broken physically to match the decay. What is it you say? 'All is dust?' Never a more apt description.

Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned
Sorcerer Shu
Disillusioned

December 12th, 2012, 3:06 am #86

Hah, you compare your defense with ours? You had allies, near on an entire system. We had one planet and one of the smallest legions.
Although, I at least can be somewhat grateful to my foe. Oh yes I still hate them, but if the Wolves hadn't of broken us, I wonder if my mind would have been opend to Tzeentch? Would I have had the power I wield today?
I am doudbly grateful for the Rubric. You say we were, what was the word? Obliterated? Yes most of us were destroyed, a small sacrifice for the power gained by the few of us who remained.
I have power in my little finger that you could not have obtained in six millenia, and I could use it to destroy you in more ways than your feeble mind could imagine.