From the ashes... - OOC thread

Dark Heresy scenarios led by Brother Ludovic

From the ashes... - OOC thread

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 12th, 2013, 2:27 pm #1

I was in the UK over the week-end and got myself the Eisenhorn trilogy book, amongst other things. It has sparked in me the will to try and give the Dark Heresy roleplay another, serious, go. For those who started last time, are you still on-board? If so, do you want your old characters or do you want to create new ones? For the newer folks, would you be interested?

March 12th, 2013, 9:10 pm #2

I would definitely rerun Bane, if I could
I tend to remember things off the top of my head as opposed to checking, so please excuse and correct any official fluff mistakes I make. A lot of it also personal interpretation and theory, so feel free to disagree as well, I won't mind

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 13th, 2013, 6:08 pm #3

If you're up to it, I could very well do a scenario where you play Bane and are (or not, your choice during the story) accompanied by NPC characters controlled by me (and not characters controlled by forum members). A sort of one-man roleplay, but where I'd have more opportunity to give it my all (less players = more detail) and you could pretty much roam all over the place, go wherever you fancy going.

Give me a shout if that's what you'd like

Tanith Ghost
Heretic

March 13th, 2013, 6:55 pm #4

Might be cool to get my arbite and Noctus' wimpy little criminal back together again. That was pretty fun while it lasted.

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 13th, 2013, 7:07 pm #5

Aye, true, I enjoyed your little love-hate relationship But DAT showed interest for a Chaos character. If he's up for a Inquisition-type character, we can get rolling (with or without Noctus and the others)

EDIT: But if you both want to play Chaos characters, I can surely cook something up for you both

Tanith Ghost
Heretic

March 13th, 2013, 7:26 pm #6

I would, although I only have the DH book

March 13th, 2013, 8:58 pm #7

I can do Inquisition. Both Gurnoth Lan and Rone need some back story, and I would love to do something for Lord Inquisitor Noma. Suffice to say I can roll with whatever ^.^
I tend to remember things off the top of my head as opposed to checking, so please excuse and correct any official fluff mistakes I make. A lot of it also personal interpretation and theory, so feel free to disagree as well, I won't mind

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 13th, 2013, 9:16 pm #8

OK, so DH it is.

What archetype do Lan and Rone fall under DAT?

And Tanith, do you want to keep your old Arbites character (that i can dig out for you) or do you prefer creating a new one?

Noctus Cornix
Heretic

March 13th, 2013, 9:28 pm #9

Tanith, stop trying to insult me behind my back. We all know you're just over compensating anyway. Ya I'm interested in trying this again. Would probably run a different character, would have to look over my Dark Heresy books again.

"Home?... Heh... We can't go home... There's a line men like us have to cross... If we're lucky... We do what's necessary then we die... No... No all I really want, Captain.... Is peace...."

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 13th, 2013, 9:33 pm #10

OK. So I'll run with you three. No more player accepted. I'll get a proper post up on Friday morning. Until then, think about the characters you'd like to play and try and base them as much as possible on the career choices that you can find in the Core Rulebook and the Expansion books (if you have them). Also, if you can think about the character's backstory, that would be great too. Remember, we're playing in the Calixis Sector, so make sure you're up to scratch with the sector fluff