Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 8th, 2012, 11:29 am #11

If you really are unhappy with your "basic" character after the first scenario, then we'll review the situation again. Until then, I'd definitely prefer if you just stuck with the given classes, please :)

As for starting XP, you all get 400 XP to start with. You'll get more as we go along, don't worry ;) Also, please make sure you roll for your starting income too as you will be able to buy stuff as we go along in the scenario.

As for time zones, I'm GMT+1, but just make sure you follow the game and post whenever you feel it is necessary. One rule that I would like you to follow is that you post at least once after each one of my posts.

Oh and for home worlds and careers, please go with the ones described in the core rulebook. If you want to alter your careers a bit later on, then we can see that later on :)

Cheers,

Ludovic

March 8th, 2012, 4:31 pm #12

I've got the book, and I've managed never to to the sample game. I've run a few DH campaigns before though, so I'm farmiliar with the system.

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 8th, 2012, 5:52 pm #13

Has anyone else not gone through the adventure at the back of the core rulebook?

Ludovic

lukebardy
Loyalist
lukebardy
Loyalist

March 8th, 2012, 6:58 pm #14

Not gone through the adventure in the back yet, was tempted but glad I didn't.

Ok core book only, easy enough, ill start looking at characters.

Tanith Ghost
Heretic

March 8th, 2012, 9:48 pm #15

I'd be interested in this once I picked up a rulebook. When is it starting again?

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 9th, 2012, 5:03 am #16

I can start whenever I have all the Character Sheets in. I'll send you each one via PM and I'll ask you to fill them in and send them back by sometime next week. Does that sound go to you?

And welcome Tanith :)

Ludovic

March 9th, 2012, 7:22 am #17

What are you guys planning to be, I'm either going to be a sister or an adept.
Edit: wait a second, we don't have sisters lol, I'm planning to be an Adept unless something else is really needed.

Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine
Harlequin
Chaos Space Marine

March 9th, 2012, 7:25 am #18

Cheers,

Ludovic