What happened to the "insert object" tab?

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

What happened to the "insert object" tab?

13 Jul 2014, 15:48 #1

There was an "insert object" tab below the subject line that allowed direct posting of photos from my computer...it's gone. The only option for inserting photos is "photo bucket", which i don't use. There was also a "font" tab...it's gone too. In the "appearance" section there's no "browse" button by the foreground image tab.

13 Jul 2014, 18:20 #2

<p>My guess is, you recently ran Windows Update and you got a brand new browser version. Internet Explorer11 (or 10) is no longer compatible with Network54. You can, however, fix that problem. </p><p>They hide it fairly well, but if you go to your browser's "Tools" settings, you can turn on "Compatibility View" for Network54. This will turn back to IE9, which was the last fully functional version of the browser. In IE10, it's right in the area that shows the URL, in IE11, it's no longer there.</p><p>This will not change your browser for any other website. If yo find other sites that no longer work, you can try the same for each of them. It doesn't always solve the problem, but it's still worth a shot. </p>

13 Jul 2014, 18:21 #3

There was an "insert object" tab below the subject line that allowed direct posting of photos from my computer...it's gone. The only option for inserting photos is "photo bucket", which i don't use. There was also a "font" tab...it's gone too. In the "appearance" section there's no "browse" button by the foreground image tab.
For your other question, contact [url=mailto:support@network54.com]support@network54.com[/url]