verification failure

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

verification failure

September 8th, 2011, 9:34 pm #1

i have received and responded to 3 or 4 verification emails. Each time it says verification failed, you did not provide a valid email address. So what am I supposed to do? that's the only email i have.

September 14th, 2011, 2:56 pm #3

i have received and responded to 3 or 4 verification emails. Each time it says verification failed, you did not provide a valid email address. So what am I supposed to do? that's the only email i have.
Velma,

Please request a new verification link. When you receive it, copy it and paste it into a reply to this email.

Thank you,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

September 14th, 2011, 5:08 pm #4

I've been having trouble responding to your email, so I will try this, I am pasting the link to the verification email here. Hope this helps

https://secure.network54.com/My_Account ... 0053d6aa24

September 14th, 2011, 5:21 pm #6

I responded to ripper with a big thank you. his suggestion worked and it verified. I appreciate everything. now to see if i can find the baseball memorabilia forum i was at!

Confirmation of reply: