Someone did something to the Realms

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Someone did something to the Realms

February 28th, 2011, 10:49 pm #1

Hi There,

Not sure what is going on, but basically any graphics located in the N54 "realms" timeout prior to loading...externally linked graphics do not have this problem...can someone please fix this quickly?

<center>Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...

<table><tr valign="top"><td></td><td align="center">[url=mailto:provostmartnsg@aol.com]MikePapa1[/url], Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
[url=mailto:element7waff@gmail.com]Element7[/url], Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN

Do not e-mail the [url=mailto:WAFFmail@gmail.com]forum owner[/url] about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.</td><td align="right"></td></tr></table></center>

February 28th, 2011, 11:59 pm #2

This look intermittent. I did a restart which will fix things for now. I forgot to implement the other fix I did last week for the realm web server. I'm doing that now.

N54 / Steven Roussey / My Weblog / Follow on Twitter

Confirmation of reply: