Some Admin pages are down

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Some Admin pages are down

February 8th, 2012, 4:08 pm #1

<p>If you go to your Admin page, you may not have access to every page in that section. I am not sure if the N54 guys are aware of this issue, but there is no reason for everyone to keep posting "I can't edit my forum".....  You are not alone and hopefully, they are working on it.</p><p>Thanks.....</p>

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

February 8th, 2012, 9:09 pm #2

...the account is that no one responded to the issue. How does anyone know what you just said until there's a response? I also asked two daze ago why I can't embed Youtube. Apparently this fellow on my site knows a way around the problem but there didn't used to be a problem. He posts youtube to some other site then cut's and pasts that code into my site.

Anyway, the problem seems to be communication. This is one of the very very few times I ever bother with a question so mostly the place is fine and I love the simplicity of the software.

Rob

February 9th, 2012, 4:54 pm #3

<p>You were not the only one to post. This forum is moderated, so most users don't get to se the many, many posts about the same exact problem. My post was meant to try to put a stop to it, yet there are several replies to my post with "Me too" in them, which is exactly what I was trying to stop. People just don't pay attention. </p><p>Yes, I know.... The powers that be at Network54 have never quite gotten the fact that their users are normal human beings who are impatient. A simple "We're working on it:" posted here would alleviate many users' anxiety, but they just don't get it. They have been told, repeatedly, over the years, but they simply ignore it. They do get things done, but not before ruffling some feathers. </p><p>To be honest, we lost quite a few volunteers around here because they got tired of getting yelled at. Remember, I don't work for Network54. I volunteer my, ahem, free time to come in here and try to help. Sometimes, I feel like walking away and never looking back, but there is a kind of satisfaction when you can help someone, whether or not the appreciate that help.</p>

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Confirmation of reply: